XXX The New Job and boss
A young boy forced to be a slave for his new boss at a pink salon
Posted on
Add A New Story
My name is Olly and I am a short 19 year old boy.
I have been unemployed for a few months and the job center said they would stop my benefits if I did not accept the next job offer they gave to me! The next one was a beauty appreciate at a hair and beauty salon called "pretty in pink".

My first day arrived... I walked in and was created by a tall blond lady with perfectly straight hair and flawless makeup. "Hello, Olly... Welcome to my establishment... You need us more than we need you so you will do as we say" she said "urmm alright" I mumbled in shock! "You will address me as a mistress but you look disgusting, I don't want to see you till you pretty" and with a click of her fingers I was dragged away into the other room. I was stripped naked, I tried to fight back and was slapped in the face, my body was then shaved and I found pink lace panties being pulled up my legs. I tried to pull away but found red nails being scratched down my sides. I gave in and was pulled onto a chair when were wrists were strapped down. Exstentions were then stated to be glued into my hair while my nails were painted pink with white tips. My hair was then dyed blond but I was strapped down so could not get free.
My neck was then grabbed and I was fired to stay still while my make up was expertly done. I was then put into a white coat that came just above my knees. I was then placed in pink high heels. When I tried to stand up I feel over so was grabbed by 2 women on either arm.

I was then dragged into the main room in front of my mistress. "She is pretty, she will do" she said stroking her hand up my hairless leg. "Train her and she will be mine". The rest of the day and night I was put through rigorous training. I was shown how to put on makeup, do my hair and choose which clothes are best. Every time I messed up I would be slapped or scratched. At the end of the day I was pushed into a car then suddenly a cloth was put over my mouth.

I woke up handcuffed to a big white bed in a pink room. All I was in was my panties and pink heels. My mistress walked in. She was just in a pink lace bra and pink panties with full pink heeled boots. "Hello, my Lil girl" she said "pink is your color, don't you think?" She said slowly "no" I snapped back. "The answer is yes mistress" she said calmly. She dug her nails into my sides my raked them down "good girl". "You will do as I say, you will pleasure me". With tears in my eyes I said "yes mistress", " good" she said as she slowly kissed me with her pink lips. She moved to my neck as she kissed and suck. my cock stood to attention. She stroked my hair as she kissed me. She continued to kiss me as she played my cock. Slowly up and down and up and down. My breathing for faster and faster as she got faster and faster until I was about to cum when she said... "NO" " you think you are that special, that good...no"... "Kiss me" she commanded. I started to kiss her neck slowly and began to suck. She then moved her chest towards me as I began to kiss her nipple, I licked and licked, she started to moan "gooood girllll" "ugh". 

She moved over my mouth as I began to kiss her clit, licking it slowly then faster and faster. "Good girl, good girl" she cried. "i am going to, reward you". She moved over my cock and let her weight settle on top of it as she went up and down, faster and faster. Till I exploded inside her. She kissed me and said "you are now mine, I own you and you will become my personal maid". She then got a chastity belt and locked it over my cock, "you will not be used by anyone". "My girls will show you to your room where you will freshen up, next time I won't be so nice" she said opening a cupboard to reveal pink dildos and pink whips".

MORE TO COME
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Your story is approved for readers. I see the mistress is getting what she wants from her new sissy. Good luck with the rest of your story.
shamrock
dear ,,,, boy who cries pink ,,,, I just saying ,,,, the mistress going used her toys on Oscar and put Oscar into pretty maid uniform and YES I like your story ,,,,,,  PS I sorry,,, that all I can say    
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

babyginagirl
Soooooo PERFECT!!! ALL he could MOAN out is YESSSSSSSS!!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.