PG New gurl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, My name is Alex (OK, I know I need to think of a gurly name... Any suggestions??). I'm new to this site, but hope to become a regular contributing member.
Β At 6 foot even and 185, I'm not your typical gurly boi. I'm nowhere near passable. On my best day, I look like a guy in a dress. .

Wanna be friends? Message me, tease me, flirt with me, I promise I'll respond
Alex
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KS
Hi Alex! I can't pass either, but it is what's inside that matters. Welcome to Sissy Kiss :)
Renee_tutu
Dear Sissy Lexi:

I think Lexi is such a pretty name and you hardly need to change your Alex-name at all :) and I think your avatar is pretty too!Β  Anyway, it's the girl inside that counts, and that's what I hope you let us all meet and make friends with here.

Welcome!

Prissie
How about Alexis?

Whatever name you choose, welcome aboard! Best wishes finding a feminine motif that will look reasonably passable. Please, read us whenever you have time and feel free to contribute to any of our threads.

Feminine delights for all who hear the call,
   Prissie
Baby Butch
It certainly is more embarrassing to dress like a girl and still look like a guy. Welcome to Sissy Kiss and have a wonderful time here.

How about the name Alexandria for your girls name. I also like Alexis.

BTW - the site has a Forum for introductions right below this one. It is called Hi Sweet Wittle Noobies. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.