PG 13 New Girl (kinda hehe) here!
New and wanted to say hi!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm kinda a boy and a girl. I spend most of my time in guy mode but would like to find someone who wouldn't mind helping me be more of a girl. Just kinda testing the waters. I also like playing as a AB and really enjoy erotic diaper wearing >.> that sounds weird
~~~Love*Hope*Compassion*Will~~~These are the things that make up this little heart of mine.
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyAsh
hehe your a cutie :3 me an you shud tawlk in private messages. ;) hehe <3's *blows a kiss* hehe
BITCHES GET STITCHES! loll jk half the girls i know can beat me up.
little_boy_pink
I'd love to get to know you better. <3 Message me if you like.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss.
Prissie

I'm kinda a boy and a girl. I spend most of my time in guy mode but would like to find someone who wouldn't mind helping me be more of a girl. Just kinda testing the waters. I also like playing as a AB and really enjoy erotic diaper wearing >.> that sounds weird
   Prissie

PastelPrince
Nice to meet you, hope you have fun here.  
PhoenixofChaos
@little_boy_pink I tried messaging you and it said your inbox it full :P I'd really love to have some new faces to talk to so feel free to send me some messages!
~~~Love*Hope*Compassion*Will~~~These are the things that make up this little heart of mine.

Cushie Chloe
I love meeting new people! I love to roleplay, and do so as a mommy, baby, mistress, and anything in between. Please feel free to message me and to add me on yahoo @ [EMAIL="diaperedangel69@yahoo.com"]diaperedangel69@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

SissyDesiree
Welcome to Sissy Kiss! You're sure to find plenty of help here!

But what's that about sounding "weird"??? (asks the little sissy baby girl in the wet diaper, indignantly) :)

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

KS

Welcome to Sissy Kiss! You're sure to find plenty of help here!

But what's that about sounding "weird"??? (asks the little sissy baby girl in the wet diaper, indignantly) :)

- Sissy Desiree  

I wear diapers and dresses too! And i LOVE them, Hugs!!
PhoenixofChaos
Sorry, I guess weird wasn't the word I should have used. Erotic diaper wearing as in not particularly AB oriented play in diapers. Wearing them as an adult and playing with other adults who wear them.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.