PG 13 New
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm really nervious so I'm just going to come out and say it. I like wearing diapers and this is a hard topic to talk about to other people. So I just wanted to say hi everybody i've seen a lot of stuff on this site and I'd like to get to know some of the people that made them. So hi everybody
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and I like to wear diapers too. Many people here do and many like to wear girls clothes. Have fun at Sissy Kiss like we all do.

Prissie

I'm really nervious so I'm just going to come out and say it. I like wearing diapers .....  

So do I. Nothing to be ashamed of.

..... and this is a hard topic to talk about to other people.  

You can talk about it here. Many of us have been through that.

So I just wanted to say hi everybody i've seen a lot of stuff on this site and I'd like to get to know some of the people that made them. So hi everybody  

Hewo DprIL and welcome aboard! Thanks for de-lurking and joining our site. As Butch says, many of us like to wear girl's clothes. Yesterday I wore a nappy while cleaning my home and then, when I went grocery shopping later, I wore very feminine teen girls' denim. Its a good way to express feminine feelings if circumstances aren't right for wearing a skirt or dress.

Happy Holidays,

Prissie
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.