neues babydoll
ddd777
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hallo ihr da
Ich bin ein neues babydoll.
Falls ihr nicht versteht,bitte euren google übersetzer.
danke schön.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Hellos,
I do not speak German, but I know that a few of our members here do. Can you speak any English? Even if it is bad English, nobody here will make fun of you (without incurring my wrath) so if you can type any English at all, don't feel embarassed if it doesn't come out right.

Welcome to SK.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Alexandria
Translated message:
Hi there.
I´m a new baby doll.
If you don´t understand this use google translator.
Thank you

Hallo! freut mich mal wen aus dem deutschsprachigen raum hier zu sehen. Würde mich sehr interessieren von wo du kommst. Ich bin aus Österreich freue mich immer über ne pm von dir.
Yours Alex

Alexandria

Hellos,
I do not speak German, but I know that a few of our members here do. Can you speak any English? Even if it is bad English, nobody here will make fun of you (without incurring my wrath) so if you can type any English at all, don't feel embarassed if it doesn't come out right.

Welcome to SK.  

Übersetzung:
Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich weiß dass einige hier Deutsch sprechen. Kannst du ein bisschen Englisch sprechen? Auch wenns nur schlecht ist keiner wird sich über dich lustig machen. Also fals du nur ein bisschen Englisch sei nicht beschähmt auch wenns nicht viel Sinn ergibt.

Translating this is fun. 
Fidelia
Vie Gehts es innen Heute?

Andreea
Willkommen bei Sissy Kiss, und ich hoffe, Sie haben eine wirklich schöne Zeit hier. *** Umarmungen und Küsse ***

(Ich habe auch mit Google Translate, wie mein eigenes Deutsch ist erschreckend, so dass ich, wenn dies völliger Unsinn entschuldigen);)

[Welcome to Sissy Kiss, and I hope you have a really lovely time here. ***hugs and kisses***

(I also used Google Translate, as my own German is appalling, so I apologise if this is complete nonsense) ;)]
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
twisted_girl

hallo ihr da
Ich bin ein neues babydoll.
Falls ihr nicht versteht,bitte euren google übersetzer.
danke schön.  

Hallo, wie geht's? Wilkommen.

And that's about as much as I can remember...

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.