Nervous new entrant
A big hello to all
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi there everyone, just signed up, am a lil nervous about the whole aspect of this, have never been part of a forum before let alone posting something for all to see.
heres hoping to get to know as many people as possible, marvellous  
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

Welcome, hope you have fun here, you are now among friends x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

sissyjj
A Christmas welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Baby Butch

Welcome from Baby Butch. I am new to this sort of thing too. I signed up first week of November. I don't think people I know would be very understanding if they saw my profile. The people here certainly do understand!

lilTiff
hi thanks for the welcome, am hoping to become further integrated with this side of life real soon!

OopsiePanty

hi thanks for the welcome, am hoping to become further integrated with this side of life real soon!  

I am just wondering, you might not know the answer yet, and that is ok. But how do you see yourself exactly? There is a whole spectrum of people who live and visit here, I am a full time adult little girl or LG for short.

Nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful time here at SK. 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
lilTiff

I am just wondering, you might not know the answer yet, and that is ok. But how do you see yourself exactly? There is a whole spectrum of people who live and visit here, I am a full time adult little girl or LG for short.

Nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful time here at SK.   

i think im interested also in the LG aspect but have tendencies towards the DL side as well, enjoy being girly and feminine im really stuck at the moment  

bettisweetie
Welcome lilTiff. I hope you enjoy it here. By the way, your avatar is fun to click on! :)
lilTiff

Welcome lilTiff. I hope you enjoy it here. By the way, your avatar is fun to click on! :)  

haha i had no idea about that function on the avatar  and thanks for the welcome im enjoying myself so far here!

P-chan
Hi LilTiff, welcome to sissy Kiss. I'm sure you'll love being here. There are some lovely people on this site. xx
Andreea
Welcome, darling.       We're all a little nervous on arriving, but someone with such a charmingly naughty avatar can't be incurably shy.   I hope you have a wonderful time here.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

lilTiff

Welcome, darling.       We're all a little nervous on arriving, but someone with such a charmingly naughty avatar can't be incurably shy.   I hope you have a wonderful time here.    

im really enjoying myself here on sissykiss and have grown in confidence steadily, should check out the blog ive started to see my adventures  

Thanks for your support 
joanne_s

Welcome there lilTiff 
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

Dru

I agree  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.