R Nappy News
Six cappies about wearing nappies. It may get humiliating but it is alway fun to be put in nappies.
Posted on
Nappy News - Six cappies about wearing nappies. It may get humiliating but it is alway fun to be put in nappies., Nappy,Sleepover,Dr's Visit,Humiliation, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Nappy News - Six cappies about wearing nappies. It may get humiliating but it is alway fun to be put in nappies., Nappy,Sleepover,Dr's Visit,Humiliation, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Nappy News - Six cappies about wearing nappies. It may get humiliating but it is alway fun to be put in nappies., Nappy,Sleepover,Dr's Visit,Humiliation, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Nappy News - Six cappies about wearing nappies. It may get humiliating but it is alway fun to be put in nappies., Nappy,Sleepover,Dr's Visit,Humiliation, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
They are all so good! Diaper is my fav. But imagine a sleepover nappied with cheerleader mommies!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Thanks Jessybaby! I want a cheerleader mommy!
shamrock
dear baby butch I like them all too and the best is sleepover with all the cheerleader and the Doctor chase too 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am glad you like them all Shamrock. Your are the third to mention Sleepover and I am glad someone liked Dr. Chase. Have a good night.

sissydina218
lovely captions baby butch, my favorite was sleepover just being diapered and hanging out with a bunch of diapered cheerleaders is almost too much to think about. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Yes that would be a wonderful situation to be in at a Sleepover. Appreciate the comment Sissydina218.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.