All R Nap Needed
A cute 3 cappie story. Plus 2 bonus thick diaper cappies.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RingletGirl
Wow I love them all so much. There all so cute, but I like My Brother the most. It's one of my favorite fantasy's for the sister to dress up her brother, especially in diapers.

Your very good at Cappies and I love a lot of your work, so thank you for making these and keep it up.

With love RingletGirl
LilGreg
little brother is in trouble now!!!

LOL

meisababy
thank you for the very good work i love the captions thank you
Baby Butch

Wow I love them all so much. There all so cute, but I like My Brother the most. It's one of my favorite fantasy's for the sister to dress up her brother, especially in diapers.

Your very good at Cappies and I love a lot of your work, so thank you for making these and keep it up.

With love RingletGirl  

You're welcome, I am glad you love the cappies. I also have sisters and that cappie is a good one to me too. Bruce's sister used some very thick diapers. I was diapered by my sisters a few times when I was younger and wet the bed. Sometimes it was playing house or dress up. Thanks for commenting.

Friend Baby Butch

Baby Butch

little brother is in trouble now!!!

LOL  

The sedatives made it easy, he he!
Baby Butch

thank you for the very good work i love the captions thank you  

You're welcome, I am pleased you enjoy the cappies. I have made a lot of them.

jessybaby
a good nap is always needed
Baby Butch
 a good nap is always needed  
Fanks fo da comment. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.