Nanny Darcie is New in Town :)
My name is Nanny Darcie and Im new around here :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello there, my name is Nanny Darcie. I am an experienced nanny of over 7 years but new to Sissy Kiss and the online scene :) . I have recently set up my own blog in the hopes that I will meet some new sissies and AB/DL's.

I am always looking for new sissies to spend time with and chat to and am a very kind and motherly figure. Please don't hesitate to get in touch... oh and visit my blog www.thesissyplaypen.wordpress.com . I cant wait to meet some new sissies  HelloKitty:
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Welcome to SissyKiss, Nanny Darcie. I hope you enjoy it here and meet lots of sissys and Abies to play with. I like your site a lot and think you're very pretty.  
littlegirl_inside

Hi Nanny Darcie

A big big welcome to Sissy Kiss!!
Samantha

~cliques~

little rachel
Hello Nanny Darcie

Welcome to Sissy Kiss where there are lots of little girls like me that need looking after, you are a very pretty nanny perhaps you would like to teach me how to be a good girl.

Little Rachel 
Andreea
There are more babies than mommies and daddies around here, so your only problem should be being inundated in affection.   Just in case you are having trouble finding them, though, you might like to put a post in the AB Adoption thread on the forum. Also, you can often find people looking for online role-play in the forum chat box. I do hope you manage to find your perfect bundle of sweetness.    
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

francescd
So wonderful to have you here. I'm sure there will be lots of sissies visiting your blog.:)

Diapered Amy
hi hi Nanny Darcie im glad you came here to Sissykiss i think you will have a very good time a meet lots of people, and you a very pretty nanny.

maybe we will talk later byebye have a nice day

simon
love to chat. Ive been into the ab scene for a few years. Love to have you as my nanny. i need a kind hand to put me into frilly panties and a bilky nappy

prissyprincess
  a Big Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss Just have loads of FUN sweetie   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.