A Mother's Control
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Chris was still trying to come to grips with his mother's "unusual" methods for dealing with his embarrassing nighttime wetting habits.
And being rather weak-willed by nature, he invariably buckled under when confronted with her superior will and domineering nature.

But his clothes were becoming more babyish all the time and worse than that--the cruel chastity device she'd started making him wear was driving him crazy. He'd done everything he could think of to remove it but it was quite foolproof. And as a consequence, Chris found himself constantly horny and frustrated--obsessed with trying to find a way to cum. It had been two long months since his last orgasm and his soft, fluffy diapers seemed to mock him with their constant caress.

After his mom put him down for his afternoon nap, Chris idly reached down and felt the implacable device that prevented him from being able to get an erection.

Were his days of freedom and self pleasure over forever?

Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

I_wanna_be_babygirl
Lovely post Baby Bobby
bubblebutt
we can only hope so
plump and soft

prissyprincess
Β  Wonderful wook sweetie , Very nice indeed . Β 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
submegan19
Simply wonderful

Wannabe_Baby
Light-hearted and cute. Very good, Baby Bobby. I loved your babysitter captions too.
sissydiapers
I would wuv bein dwessed wike dat, but is would rather be a big kid fowever than wear a chastity bewlt!!
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."

Usagi-Baby
*giggles* Silly Chrissy, sissy baby girls don't get to touch their private parts, only mommies get to do that, so no making stickies for you! ^_^

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
cd404
Bobby, you have a really nice imagination, 2 months...i can't go 2 days...sowy
xx

panda
Simply incredible.
mysticaldragon20
This is a dream come true. I would love to trade spaces. Moar pleese! ^^

cd404
oooh, i have looked and read again. it is sooo nice
kiss kiss
Mina Silverwind
I love your work, you have a fantastic style, and keep up the fabulous work well into the future.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

ty666
Great story but if I went two months and did not have some way to relieve sexual tension it would get violent. Any ways thats just my opinion but great picture anyways hope to see more from you
Ty666

Baby Bobby__

Β Great story but if I went two months and did not have some way to relieve sexual tension it would get violent. Any ways thats just my opinion but great picture anyways hope to see more from you Β 

A good mommy always takes her sissy's needs into consideration. While she doesn't want him to be able to have the freedom to masturbate, she'll also realizes that it's healthy to relieve some of the pressure from time to time.

Hence, a good milking program is essential for sissies who have been put into enforced chastity. Through the milking process, the sissy's built up semen can be safely milked out of him without allowing any chance of an orgasm occurring. It leaves the sissy still horny and frustrated, but does alleviate the pressure in his balls.

Baby Butch
Β If the sissyboy didn't keep getting erections when mommy put on his diapers, she would not have to resort to such a thing as chasity.

Naughty, naughty, boy! Looks like mommy shaves his legs too. Good job, Baby Bobby.

Β 
Samantha05
very precious

kenny roberts
I think a diaper boy shuld be encureged to masterbate and cum in diapers because it is humilating to do it in frunt of your babysitter or naney then to havto ware and wet in the cumey diapers in frunt of somone and ware it longer or to bed and to alwies cum and wet at bed time oh how naty sissy diaperboy
bedwetter41

Β Chris was still trying to come to grips with his mother's "unusual" methods for dealing with his embarrassing nighttime wetting habits.
And being rather weak-willed by nature, he invariably buckled under when confronted with her superior will and domineering nature.

But his clothes were becoming more babyish all the time and worse than that--the cruel chastity device she'd started making him wear was driving him crazy. He'd done everything he could think of to remove it but it was quite foolproof. And as a consequence, Chris found himself constantly horny and frustrated--obsessed with trying to find a way to cum. It had been two long months since his last orgasm and his soft, fluffy diapers seemed to mock him with their constant caress.

After his mom put him down for his afternoon nap, Chris idly reached down and felt the implacable device that prevented him from being able to get an erection.

Β 

Yes, his time for such silliness is over. And that's as it should be. He's a bedwetter and a sissy, so the usual boyish pleasure of "jerking off" is not for him. Keep the issy locked up. He'll eventually accept it and get over it. And if he doesn't? Do I look like I care?

bedwetter41
Bobby:
Yes, I think his days of "freedom and self-pleasuring" are over! How astonishingly childish sissies like this one are! They don't even think of actually dating a real girl -- they are only concerned with playing with themselves. Selfish, to say the least. And their wetting -- that's childish too. So little control. So it's diapers, plastic pants, and waterproof sheets for them. And (if a mother's smart) some form of control so sissy can't play with himself.
I think that nearly all women would have no sympathy for such pantywaists. They are getting what they deserve. (Besides, the little dears are useless to women in any "manly" sense anyway -- don't make me laugh!)
stellaindiapers
Good story more background please

TiresiasRex

Β 

Β 

Not exactly. Chris could be compelled to use his mouth in some creative ways. he may even come (cum?) to enjoy it.

In other news: I loved this story, Baby Bobby. First, and selfishly, because one of my sissybaby names is Chrissy. Secondly, because it is so wonderfully short and sweet...and there's really no need to continue it (although that would be nice). Third, the photo is adorable!

And final point: I agree with some earlier posters: there is no way I could go for two months. I believe that 21 days is my limit. If I was to change places with this Chrissy, I hope my Mommy would set up some regular milking sessions!
redbird
searching for gold

Baby Bobby__

Β 

And final point: I agree with some earlier posters: there is no way I could go for two months. I believe that 21 days is my limit. If I was to change places with this Chrissy, I hope my Mommy would set up some regular milking sessions! Β 

Yes, a responsible mommy would set up a monthly milking schedule to drain the sissy of all his accumulated semen. Of course, it goes without saying that this would be done in way so that the poor frustrated sissy doesn't have an orgasm during the process.
Later on, should his mommy ever be able to find a wife for him (to become his new mommy), she could hand the key to his chastity device to her.
TiresiasRex

Β Yes, a responsible mommy would set up a monthly milking schedule to drain the sissy of all his accumulated semen.

Monthly? Monthly?

Not weekly? (sniffles) Baby Chrissy does not like that! Mean, mean Mommy!

adiesbondofox
Nice story and picture
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.