PG 13 More PC Gamer tasks!
None of the other Gamer task lists were being updated, so I decided to make my own!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone!  Stefania here! As an avid gamer, I was looking through the site for any tasks that I could try while I was playing, and I came across Sissydiapers1016's and Sugar Lily's list! And while it is a very good list, there are not that many games that I play. Add to it, that it hasn't been updated in a long time, I decided to start making my own tasks! So this is what that will be. Enjoy! I'll be adding more and more to this (and doing these~) in my free time

*Note, I won't be covering what's on the previous list, see it here: Sissydiapers1016's list || Sugar Lily's list

World of Tanks: 
Important!: 
For any of these tasks, you must have the "Baby in tank" emblem on your tank. 
  •    The World of Tanks drinking game! Put on a diaper, and every time someone in chat says anything like the following: "Noob team", "Horrible MM", "_______ is a hacker", "Arty's suck", "______ is an idiot" and "Gold noob" drink a glass of water. For every time you die and do not win a "Fire for effect" medal (Do more damage than the HP of your tank) You must stay in your diaper for another 30 minutes. You must do at least 10 matches
  •    Stalin, Guide my shot! It may not be sacrificing dissidents to the man of steel himself, but it might work! In a Russian tank, every time you miss a shot, you must put on something feminine. If a shot hits while your aiming reticle is not fully aimed, then Stalin has guided your shot, and you must honor that by staying in those clothes the rest of the day
  • If you are the player that caps the enemy base when your team can easily win, you're truly a little baby. Wear Diapers the whole week, and you're only allowed to change twice a day, When you wake up, and go to sleep. Remember to drink your full 8 glasses a day!

Darkest
 Dungeon: Ooo, a spooky and hard game for a little sissy like you! As if this game wasn't punishing enough!
Important!: Give your manor and all heroes as girly and sissified names as possible
  •    Wear your shortest skirt you have and a cute blouse. Every time an enemy scores a crit, You have to bend over and spank yourself (Or if you have a Dom, mommy, or daddy, have them do it for you!). 
  •    If one of your heroes reaches 100 stress, drink a tall glass of water (regardless of the virtue check). If they die, mess your diaper. If you fail the run, you must stay in those diapers for another 4 hours. 
  •    Wearing a very absorbent diaper, Give yourself a 1 quart enema of warm, soapy water and do a short cleanse Dungeon. If you cannot clear the dungeon before you need to release, you need to release in the diapers and stay in them for another 4 hours

Tom Clancy's The Division: 
  •    Hunting for Barret's chest piece! D Solo run Lexington event center on Hard or Challenging. Every time you die, swap one of your current clothes for a frilly sissy one, when you run out of things to swap, start adding on! Every 5 minutes that passes is an hour you have to spend in those clothes.
  •    Time for a walk around Manhattan! The Sprint button is off limits and you need to do a full circle of the playable map. But you can't cut through the dark zone! For Baby Sissies: At the start and every 10 minutes, drink a glass of water. You're not aloud to change diapers until you finish, and if you happen to die on the way, stay in them for 2 hours.
    For Fem sissies: For every 20 minutes that passes, that's a day you need to spend in those panties. No changing!

Battlefield 4:  A testosterone filled shooter? We'll have to fix that! First, before we begin, Make a new emblem. Make it the most sissyfying thing you can. Personally, I made a recreation of my pink Holy trainer V2. Works pretty well ^//^. Use this emblem throughout your play sessions.
  • Open the floodgates! This one will take a bit of prep. An hour before playing on this map, drink at least 1 quart of water and put on your fluffiest diaper! (Don't wet them yet! Bonus points for dressing up more). Now, On the map "Lancang Dam." Every time you die, Down a cup of water. Don't let your full bladder distract you! This game is full of real men that will kill you if you lose focus for even a second! Only when the Dam is destroyed can you finally relieve yourself. Stay in those diapers for the rest of your session, and if you didn't come in 1st place by the end of the match, you have to sleep in them! Good luck!
Last updated 3/22/2017

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Do Shadowrun Returns/Dragonfall/hong Kong!

Or Guild of Dungeneering...

Or any and all Borderlands. 

Stefania M
@ Pink Balloon
  I've yet to play the first two, and there are Borderlands tasks on the lists I linked ;) 

Pink Balloon
@ Stefania M

Yeash, that Borderlands challange is even too much for me, and I main Gauge...

Can't I just play filled, and turn on a vibe any time I electricute someone?

sissydiapers1016
@ Pink Balloon
  wow, you're right. I forgot how difficult I made that challenge. I might have to remake the challenge for this new list. 
Stefania M
To do list:
Elite: Dangerous 
Guild Wars 2
Company of Heroes 2
Wolfenstein TNO
XCOM 2
Death Road to Canada
War Thunder
Garry's Mod
Tomb Raider
Stardew Valley

I do have a Wii (with some GC games) and a PS3. I could try some of those too...I just need to play them again.
If I do, it'll be games like The Last of Us, The CoD games I have, Sonic Adventure 2B, Mario Kart Wii, and such. 

Requests are welcome, but limited to what I currently own. Although I could always do research/watch walkthroughs of the game and make challenges that way.

Pink Balloon
@ Stefania M

Hrumm, what games do I absolutly love that I could get a perverted challange for?

What about Kingdom Hearts?

Wait, wait, wait, MEGA MAN!

Dragon Age maybe?

Stefania M
@ Pink Balloon
  Sorry ^///^' I never owned a Kingdom hearts or Mega man game. I'll look online at some challenges and tweak 'em for use here~ Maybe speed runs for Mega Man? Sounds like fun~~!

Kimbaby
Ready to join in. 

Stefania M
@ Kimbaby
  Glad to hear it! And of course, any challenges you might think up I'm happy to add in~!
sissydiapers1016
Wow, it really has been a while with that list. I love that you are making a new list.

Stefania M
@ sissydiapers1016
  Carrying on the torch! And adding my own ideas with my favorite games! ^^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.