Some more cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Beware of some of your Mommy's favorite babysitters!

That beautiful smile masks what this nanny has in mind

And just when you thought your babysitter was sympathetic to the way your Mommy dresses you

That stern look says she means business!

Sometimes Mommy can be so fickle!

Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
I really like these, Baby Bobby. So much fun to imagine that the babysitters are talking to me. *giggles* Β 

That first one in particular, the babysitter's thought bubble is from a Hubbies.com video, right?
I_wanna_be_babygirl
Wow! These are amazingly good! Can't wait to see more....

~*Christie Luv*~
I'd love to give you a gallery! I need atleast 10 cappies to make a gallery and someone who plans on to keep making some more. Thank you for sharing these!

Β Β 
Baby Bobby__

Β I really like these, Baby Bobby. So much fun to imagine that the babysitters are talking to me. *giggles* Β 

That first one in particular, the babysitter's thought bubble is from a Hubbies.com video, right? Β 

Yes, (sigh) I miss Hubbies.com....Β 

serendipity
these are excellent! love the pink corset one!
clarisselovelace
Very nice indeed.

Wannabe_Baby

Β Yes, (sigh) I miss Hubbies.com....Β  Β 

Me too. It was an awesome site although I didn't get to see much of it (I was pretty young when it was around). Same goes for BigBabyAudio.com. I would've loved to have been a member of both of them.
bubblebutt
short but very very sweet
plump and soft

fancy panties
Very nice and thoughtful. wish my baby sitters were like that.
francescd
Babysitters should always have the authority to spank.

Baby Bobby__
Hey everyone,

I have some other stuff to post but I haven't been able to login to PixPrincess for some technical reason so I have no where to host my pics.

I'm hoping CL can help me out.
Wannabe_Baby
You could always try Imageshack instead, maybe? Maybe just until PixPrincess is working again.

It's up to you though. I don't comment on captions much but I looooove yours, Baby Bobby, so maybe I'm just a little eager to see more. Β 

SissyJessy
Pixprincess always seems to go on and off, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it is normally fixed pretty quickly

Baby Bobby__
Hmm...some of mine are fairly, how shall I say...graphic? Obviously, not the ones above but the one that got deleted was (nothing evil or violent--just rather sexual in nature).Β 

Will Imageshack allow those types of pics?

Wannabe_Baby
I think so. I've always used them without much difficulty, despite the occasional adult pic. Besides, PixPrincess will probably be working again before too long, so it won't be much of a problem to just upload them again there if Imageshack takes them down (which they probably won't).
Ashe
GREAT caps! :)

cd404
The pink corset is the nicest of course.
mysticaldragon20
Sort of lame in my opinion, but that opinion is a small one all in all.

cd404
how can you not like the pink corset, check out her make up, thoungs, stockings......ooops- see what you made me do!!
kiss kiss - even a dragon has a mummyxx
slutboy18
I'm 20 but I would still like if my mom got me a babysitter like that when I was alone :(

Mina Silverwind
a set of classicly wonderful captioned pictures, and keep up the fantastic work well into the future.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
bettisweetie
Very hot cappies! Especially the first...

marcorpsdoc
These are hot. Well done
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.