PG 13 Some more of me c:
This pink pvc skirt is my absolute favorite thing in the world <3 I also made the tutu as a quick little diy project! :D
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Rosieslittlespace
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Thank you Rosie for sharing with us the sweetness and joy of seeing you in diapers and tights and that lovely skirt!

Tomorrow morning if I can, I'll put on a diaper before I have breakfast.

Curtsies and Love,
Baby Butch
Good job with the photos and the outfit is lovely.

Looks like you added petticoats to the diapers, tights, and skirt.

Have a nice day!

I will be putting on a Depends diaper later.

Wish I had some tights!

sissywanabe2

More pix of the PVC Skirt Please !

Where did you get it ?

Details: "A" line shape ?

Hem Length ?

Waist elastic pull on or other fastening (zipper) ?

Can you wear it over your diapers and petticoat so that it really flares out ?

A picture is worth a thousand words - - -

See that you have posted more in "I had some baby time - - -
still curious of how the skirt fastens about the waist ?

Rosieslittlespace
Thanks for the kind words everyone <3  It's not quite a petticoat, just a little tutu I made c:

As for your questions sissywanabe2, I got it from blackmilkclothing, which is an Australian online store, but they don't make it anymore since it was a limited item. It's a cheerleader style skirt, so there's a lot of extra material just kind of cinched in with the way it's sewn. As for hem length, I'm not too too sure, but if I wear it at my waist/bellybutton it comes a little higher than it is in the pictures! It's not a zipper or anything, just a flexible sort of pvc around an elastic waist, so it kind of seamlessly flows into the skirt part. I'll try to take some more pictures for you! You could definitely wear a petticoat with it if you wanted and still probably be unable to see the petticoat at all, there really is a ton of fabric!
mprecious
Looks like you had a very  good, terrifically, wonderful day

AmandaHerts
Absolutely wonderful pictures! 
TwisT
Very cute :) I'm wearing my thick ATN right now

KS
Looks like you had a fun time :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.