The Monster
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ever since he was a child, Johnny had held a fear for monsters.

Perhaps it was his sheltered upbringing or his mother's controlling every aspect of his life but as he grew up, he became ever more timid, shy, and fearful of the unexpected.
When he met Jill, she quickly overwhelmed him and their relationship progressed faster than he could keep up. He had never been with a real woman in bed and when Jill first discovered how tiny his little penis was, she made an immediate decision to lock it up in a secure chastity device. Johnny had no say in the matter and he quickly learned that Jill's rules were to be obeyed without question. Having no willpower of his own, Johnny was hopelessly outmatched, both physically and mentally by Jill and it wasn't long before she relegated the sissy to another room of the house.

One day, while Jill was getting ready for a date with another man, she turned to see Johnny looking at her wistfully from the door.

"Run along, Sissy," she told him, "You know the rule--Friday night is mommy's night. I'll tuck you into your crib before I go."

"But I'm so horny," he whined pathetically, "Please don't make me wait another three months to get unlocked."

"Sissies don't deserve to cum," she retorted, "You know that. And if you don't stop pestering me, you'll have to contend with the monster."

Johnny shivered in fear. She'd made mention of a monster before but never explained exactly what she meant. Now, as he watched his girlfriend getting ready for a date with another man, his childhood fears returned to haunt him. All alone in the house, what was this monster she kept hinting at?

Late that night, Jill staggered back home, bringing her favorite boyfriend with her.
"Johnny, its time you met the monster," she slurred with a giggle.

Two minutes later, as Johnny knelt submissively before her boyfriend, he knew exactly what the monster was.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Icehaze
I can't wait for the continuation >.< (if there's any XD )
bubblebutt
very interesting, i love it
plump and soft

Littlepissy
please keep going
therunning21
more please, what does the monster do to the sissy?

sexxygirl326
Excellent job!!! Your sissy cappies are fantastic!
Kisses!
sissybabysusie1

Β more please, what does the monster do to the sissy? Β 

It spits its potent venom down his throat

TiresiasRex
No, no, there is NO need to continue this story. It's the perfect ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS/TWILGHT ZONE-style ending!

Bravo, Baby Bobby! No need for lurid photoshop images, either...the ending and its words let our imaginations do all the work.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.