R Mommy And PetBabyAmy
Mommy takes very good care of PetBabyAmy. Baby Butch comes by for a visit and is diapered.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Awwww, fankies so werry muchies Baby Butch fwo dis special caption. Mes so happy ooo's made dis fwo me. Sowwy mes not been able to comment on your other cappies, da Arthritic conditions in da joints of my fingers, do make typing so wery difficult fwo me, to do.

Mes able to jsut manage to type dis comment, and da weply to your PM too. Even though it hurts my fingers a widdle to type. ooo's worth it Baby Butch, dat's just how special you are to me.

WUV, HUGGLES, & KWISSES

Baby Butch
No don't comment on my other cappies. They will be there later. I had to post this after making your cappies.

I knew you would appreciate the thought that went into making these. I read your PM and it made me happy!

Rest those painful fingers and have a wonderful night. So nice of you to leave the PM.

Hugs Baby Butch : )
rainbow24
so lovely and pretty diaper pictures
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
 Gwad ooo wike dem rainbow24.

meisababy
very good like them alot 

Baby Butch
Great to see your comment Meisababy!

KS
Cuddles is nice :) Thanks BB! :D

Baby Butch
 You're welcome, I am glad you like the more personal cappie thread.

I appreciate your comments KS.

babygerard
Oh my.... I dont have words to describe how I feel when i read the captions, so cute all of them!!!! Nice work baby butch

Baby Butch
Yes I made this special thread for PetBabyAmy to cheer her up a bit. I made these more personal, cute, and babyish. Have a nice day!

sissydina218
nice lovely story and pictures to go with it, kinda jealous of the cuddling at the end

Baby Butch
Nice to see your comment Sissydina218. I appreciate the thought, that could be you or several others I am friends with. : ) 

PetBabyAmy was in need of some special attention and we are close friends. A hug and cuddle to you too Sissydina!

jessybaby
your future looks a bit wet to me lol

Baby Butch
That must be a prediction, giggles, or you know how these things go. A nice hug and cuddle to you too my good friend Jessybaby!

I get it he he, the future is bright, happy, and with a wet nappy!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.