Momma Mistress Mistique
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hello sweeties ...drop by and see me if you looking for a lovely momma ...my profile tells all about me .. Now dont be shy drop by .. 

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Well, now then! How about that? A proper Mommy. Welcome to SK! Dropping right by now. 
~ Items ~

krystalassissy

Hello sweeties ...drop by and see me if you looking for a lovely momma ...my profile tells all about me .. Now dont be shy drop by .. 

Momma Mistique any thithy baby would be lucky too have you as a momma 
krystala's sissy baby

Baby Butch
Welcome to the site, we can always use a new mommy for someone to have fun with.
littlegirl_inside
Welcome, hope you have fun here *hugs*
Samantha

~cliques~

jenny_satin
Hello Mistress. I'm Jenny. I'd love to have you as a Mistress. I'd consider it an honor

Kisses
Jenny
Sissy Jenni
Hi!!! Welcome!!  
Wow, i bet your calendar is full by now. (I would love it if i could be squeezed in, tho!)   
Sissy Jenni

Cushie Chloe
Mew! Just saying hi!

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

sissy_natalie
Hello madam mystique,

new sissy gurl here. just welcoming you here and giving you my best wishes....

~bows

Kimmie Toddler Girl
Welcome Mistress Momma!
I'm sure you'll have lots of little ones to look after here.....giggle! I hope you like it here!
Hugs!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.