The Moment of truth
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jerry's mom had insisted upon dressing him in diapers ever since he'd had a wetting problem during the day times. It had been embarrassing, to be sure, but so far, he'd successfully managed to keep it a family secret.
Wearing baggy pants to school, he always kept his shameful underwear private, avoiding any situations where he might have to remove his pants for school activities.

So when his mom told him this morning that his normal plastic pants were in the wash, he wasn't overly concerned. It was when he saw the pink nursery print design on the ones she had for him that he balked.

"No way--I can't wear those!" he cried.
"Jerry--honestly," she sighed in exasperation, "They were the only ones available in your size at the store and anyway--no ones going to see them, so what difference does it make?"

In the end, after much futile arguing, Jerry went to school that day with shiny pink plastic panties covering his ever present cloth diapers.
He was a little nervous for the first part of the day but then he began to relax, realizing that his mom was right. No one looked at him in any different way than they had before. In fact, a small part of him was privately thrilled, walking around with no one being the wiser about what he was secretly wearing underneath.

That all changed in his last class. One of his schoolmates, a popular girl named Melissa, was always figuring out ways to get him into trouble. Today she'd managed to frame him for a mess left in the teacher's lounge and five minutes into class, his pretty teacher called him up to the front of the room to be disciplined.

Jerry had always had a secret crush on Ms. Carver. He thought she dressed very provocatively for an 8th grade teacher but now he was terrified as he stood next to her beside her desk.

"Jerry, I'm afraid I'm going to have to spank you for your misbehavior today," she said solemnly.

Quivering in terror, Jerry didn't know what to do. He tried explaining that it wasn't he who had done the prank but Ms. Carver simply wouldn't be persuaded. As she unzipped his pants and lowered them down around his knees, she stared with amused shock at his cute, shiny pink plastic panties with their playful cartoon bunnies and building blocks.

The rest of the classroom erupted in snickers and derisive comments.

"Sorry Jerry," she said with a barely concealed smirk, "but these will have to come down too."

Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Flo
Meow! What a goddess!
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you
babie
oh my the look in her eyes would make anybody obey
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Baby Butch
Wow! I wish I was teachers pet. Great story based captions Baby Bobby. Those double D's would bring me to my knees. Great humiliation aspects.
 I am celebrating my 500th post in 5 months. 

barbieboi
i wish that happened to me

babyem
wish that was my teacher i mightve actually paid attention in class
ROCK BOTTOM
Poor Jerry.

marcorpsdoc
No paddle. Please no paddle.
sexxygirl326
From the bottom of my sissy heart, I tell you, you are doing a great job.
Kisses!

daysie
cute cute cute. hope jerry get to have some techer milk afterward to calm his widdle tears.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

Prissie
Nappies yes, short skirts on teacher yes, paddle no. But that's just my taste.

I imagine poor Jerry being assigned to a community service project and working with one or two other sissy trainees, perhaps at a food bank. At least once he has to wet his nappy and stand at his worktable while one of the girls assigned to the effort, reaches up his skirt from behind (everyone there has to wear a skirt like Ms. Carver's), pulls down the wet nappy (the pull-up variety, so it can be changed easily) and helps him into a new one.

If the girl changing his nappy really thinks he's cute, she'll ask him to turn around and face her while she's pulling down the wet nappy and helping him into a clean one :)

And if the girls like him, he'll get a chance to change their wet nappies. 

Sweetness and love,

Prissie 
   Prissie

c2bear
Great story I hope that you continue with with more pic to add to it thanks for posting it. 
zmxncbv
Great work! Although I get more of a school girl vibe from her.

red

Jerry's mom had insisted upon dressing him in diapers ever since he'd had a wetting problem during the day times. It had been embarrassing, to be sure, but so far, he'd successfully managed to keep it a family secret.
Wearing baggy pants to school, he always kept his shameful underwear private, avoiding any situations where he might have to remove his pants for school activities.

So when his mom told him this morning that his normal plastic pants were in the wash, he wasn't overly concerned. It was when he saw the pink nursery print design on the ones she had for him that he balked.

"No way--I can't wear those!" he cried.
"Jerry--honestly," she sighed in exasperation, "They were the only ones available in your size at the store and anyway--no ones going to see them, so what difference does it make?"

In the end, after much futile arguing, Jerry went to school that day with shiny pink plastic panties covering his ever present cloth diapers.
He was a little nervous for the first part of the day but then he began to relax, realizing that his mom was right. No one looked at him in any different way than they had before. In fact, a small part of him was privately thrilled, walking around with no one being the wiser about what he was secretly wearing underneath.

That all changed in his last class. One of his schoolmates, a popular girl named Melissa, was always figuring out ways to get him into trouble. Today she'd managed to frame him for a mess left in the teacher's lounge and five minutes into class, his pretty teacher called him up to the front of the room to be disciplined.

Jerry had always had a secret crush on Ms. Carver. He thought she dressed very provocatively for an 8th grade teacher but now he was terrified as he stood next to her beside her desk.

"Jerry, I'm afraid I'm going to have to spank you for your misbehavior today," she said solemnly.

Quivering in terror, Jerry didn't know what to do. He tried explaining that it wasn't he who had done the prank but Ms. Carver simply wouldn't be persuaded. As she unzipped his pants and lowered them down around his knees, she stared with amused shock at his cute, shiny pink plastic panties with their playful cartoon bunnies and building blocks.

The rest of the classroom erupted in snickers and derisive comments.

"Sorry Jerry," she said with a barely concealed smirk, "but these will have to come down too."

Good girls get spanked
BabyBarby
Oh mY god Im new here as of today and I love this!! Keep up the great work! x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

sexxygirl326
Excellent story. I loved it very much.
Kisses!
sissk101
Gladdly drop my diaper for a spanking from her, if I earned it.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.