Mixed feelings
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Hi,

Was planning on making a big thread but I just can't do it in here  
Is there anyone who could help me try to find out what I am, help me search the real me and aid me in that?
I'm sooo sorry... i'm waaayy too new for this stuff  
There's soo much information about lifestyles/fetishes on which I feel really related on here that I don't know what to say, anyway I've been reading on SissyKiss for about 1-2 weeks now and I really like it,
Wuvv u all. Might post a new noobie thread if I found out more about myself. pls help 

Rose.
Angel of Fallen Stars
Don't forget your dreams
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ, you will find friends here! 
~ Items ~

littlegirl_inside

Hi sweetie

You can pm me anytime you want. Don't worry, everyone is nervous to start with, it's natural. Don't worry too much about finding all the answers, that comes with time, you do not need to label yourself or think you have to be one thing or another, you will find what you like in time. Explore and have fun x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, enjoy the experience.
Sissy Jenni
HI!!!  Welcome!!! !! This is such a wonderful site!!!   
Sissy Jenni

Sissy Jenni
It's OK. Please talk, feel free. 
Sissy Jenni
Special services
Hello and welcome.

sara_morgan75
We all have to start somewhere. Please explore SK and have fun!
cdfraulein
Babygirlsis,
Hi, I'm Roxanne. I have been wrestling with the very same issue you are. In fact, I am newer than you in posting anything on Sissy Kiss. But, I read your post, and I feel the same. You are right, this is a great site to visit, there are all sorts of people here, and I think each and everyone of them understand our feelings, and more importantly, let us feel. I don't understand how to navigate this website yet. I would like to speak to you again. I like the feel of femininity, soft things, and being a lady. I don't understand it, but I like it. I am not a lady, but I wish I was. Girl, let's talk!

Roxanne

Marcie_me
Dear Rose,

First, welcome to SK. We are all glad you came and stayed. You will find great friends here. I too am confused many times as to who I am inside and have switched back and forth during my life. SK has been helping me decipher my self by reading the experiences of others and interacting with the members. The forums are fun and very informative, but the best part are the people. Talk with us and we will help you.

Kisses and love to you,
Marcie

p.s. I'm shy to (it's ok). I haven't been bitten (or spanked he..he) yet. ;)
Diaper_me_Dolly
I'm still finding my way toooo...

penny12
everyone has a different journey most people on this site are very suportive and nice welcom
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.