All XXX Mistress needs a sissy toy
Looks like Mistress has special plans for me today
Posted on
Mistress needs a sissy toy - Looks like Mistress has special plans for me today, toy,pansy,sissy, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Dolled Up Mistress needs a sissy toy - Looks like Mistress has special plans for me today, toy,pansy,sissy, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Dolled Up
Mistress needs a sissy toy - Looks like Mistress has special plans for me today, toy,pansy,sissy, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by KatrinTheSissy
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Shy_lil_one
Looks like this sissy is ready for some loving abuse! Luv the ankle restraints ❤ 

KatrinTheSissy
@ Shy_lil_one
  ... still feels sooooo exciting ... thanks for the love ... *kisses*
shamrock
I don't know why show this ,,,,, It not for me I am strait  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

babyginagirl
As I now hear my Mistress come into the room.She then tells me to lay down on my back,so she can ride my face.I quickly lay back and get into position!!! 

KatrinTheSissy
@ babyginagirl

Vicor7735
what a cute dress were you get it 

KatrinTheSissy
@ Vicor7735
  ... the dress is from "The Maids Store" ... it's indeed the last one I did not make myself ... :))

kay3070
Hiya Katrin! Oh what a wonderful position to be in - waiting with barely contained sissy thrills for whatever Mistress decides on her whim. Love those restraints - especially the spreader bar. I do hope that chastity device has a nicely shaped attachment at the rear - just to keep you company until she returns.
     Stunning photos sweetie. 
         Big hugs!

KatrinTheSissy
@ kay3070
  ... thank you sissy kay ... ohhh yes, there is an attachment ... 
 ... *sissy huggies*

sissy katrin

kay3070
@ KatrinTheSissy
  My oh my! so there is - and it's very nicely shaped too. Definitely a wonderful start to a fun day. Thanks for sharing that sweetie. :-)
      Sissy kisses for you honey - mu-ah! xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

KatrinTheSissy
@ kay3070
  .... *giggles* ... I am not really sharing this ,,, ;-) ... how should I do that when it sticks inside me most of the time ... *LOL*

*sissy kissy* 

kay3070
@ KatrinTheSissy
  Lol! - Well, we could say we've both shared in that experience! (giggles).
     xxxxxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.