If they gave a reason it will appear here
Topic Creator Deletion
R Mike's New Sissy
Forced to be a sissy for my boss
Posted on
Add A New Story
The page list
The Next Page
It was just after collage I landed a dream job. I was 22 and began working at an accounting firm for Linda. She took it over from her late husband who she had worked for while in collage herself. She liked the idea I was going to go to night school to get my MBA. Linda had a daughter Jill who was 19 and was in collage. For 2 years every thing went good we got along and I began to date Jill. I landed a contract for the firm that  made Linda lots of money and got my MBA. Over night everything came crashing down. Linda called me into the office and I was expecting she was going to congradelate  me for my degree and the contract. What I got was ''who the f--- do you think you are, you are dating my daughter she is not your type. if you want to keep this job you will do as I say ,understand  me sissy boy.'' I was shocked and asked what was going on. Her reply was ''don't think I don't know you wear panties, I seen you bend over and got a view, Jill is not your type and I will not put up with it understand me.'' I was crushed and as I got up to leave she said ''that's right faggot get out of here and back to work''. I went back to my desk packed up my stuff and left.
The Next Page
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Your sissy story has been approved for the readers. Good descriptive start and good luck with your continued story.
Reech
Please keep going!  Can't wait to find out what happens next.

krystalasbaby
when is there going to be more?
Reech
Love the new chapters, please keep going!

Reech
Cant qait for more!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.