PG A midnight surprise
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jimmy woke up frustrated and horny again.

His diapers were soaked already and it wasn't even midnight yet. And the chastity device his wife had placed on him was driving him crazy since it wouldn't even allow an erection. It had been three long months since his last brief orgasm and he was beside himself with sexual desire.

Toddling into her master bedroom, wearing his fleece baby top and anklets, he gasped in shock at the sight before him.

Looking up from the blonde smooching her breast, Jimmy's "mommy" glared at him with annoyance.

"What are you doing out of your crib, Jimmy?" she demanded.
"I wet my diapers again," he whined pathetically.

A complex combination of emotions were swirling around inside of him; shame, desire, anger, and humiliation.

Jimmy didn't recognize the pretty blonde but her condescending look made him wilt and her giggle of amusement made him blush bright red.

"You know you're not supposed to be out of your crib, Sissy. You've got five seconds to get back there before I pull those diapers down and blister your bottom," his wife warned him sternly.

Biting his lip anxiously, Jimmy knew better than to defy his strong-willed wife.

"Yes Mommy."
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SlutGirl
Two updates in two days? Awesome! Keep up the great work, Bobby!
redbird
[lloks like Jimmy has a couple of other things on his mind

babyjessie
I just noticed this cappie story now! it is short but awsome! please add on to this :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!
stellaindiapers
Nice story

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.