Michelle is here
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Girls,

I am new here. I am 33 years old and I have a wonderful girlfriend.
We both live together here in Germany (that's why my english is not perfect)

Some years ago I began to fantasize about being dominated by a woman and to be forced to wear female clothes and maybe becoming a sissy slave.

I am very shy, but some weeks ago I bought a pantyhose and heels and I started to wear them. Just as a test. Since them I cannot stop to wear pantyhose, I really love it.

I made some videos and uploaded them to youtube. Tell me if you are interested to see them and if it is allowed to post a link here.

I hope to meet nice people here with similar interests.

Greetings Michelle
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Yes, you are totally allowed to post links on SK, but I would post the links to your videos on your Sissy Space and then post a link in the Photogenic Beauties area (I think it is called offhand memory) to them as well if you want people to see them.

Welcome to SK, think about inviting your GF to come here too. You don't have to be a Sissy to be here. There is a whole spectrum of people here. I call it Sanctuary Kiss myself, because no matter if you are a being of light or darkness, as long as you are gentle, you can find sanctuary here.

*hugs*
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
0sissymichelle0
thanks for the infos. I have read some threads and yes I believe that this is a very nice place here. Hope to meet some new friends.

My girlfriend accepts and somehow likes my fantasies, but it is just not her fantasy, what is totally ok for me. But sometimes I feel alone and then it would be nice to have friends with similar interests. Maybe I find them here  

Andreea
Welcome, fellow pantyhose-lover.   I would be very glad to see your videos here. I have a similar situation with my fiancee, who accepts but does not enthuse over my fantasy-life, and I have found this a wonderful place for meeting like-minded souls.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
0sissymichelle0
I think the day when I tried on these heels for the first time was an important step in my life. It was the day when I realized, that this is not just fantasy. I felt for the first time, how it is to wear female clothes and how good it feels.

So I definitely know, that I will continue and that this is just the beginning.
It is a good feeling, although I wish that I had started earlier ...

SamiamBaby
Glade to have you abord the Sissy Kiss Wagon of pure sweet girliness! You'll have a great time :)
MaryLynn
Hi sweety and welcome!

Prissie
Sissy Michelle, you express yourself in English better than some people I know for whom its their only language!

I luv the feel of pantyhose and skirts and dresses too! Right now I'm wearing a wet nappy (diaper). I love it when my nappy is warm and squishy-wet.

I haven't been here for a while but I'll try to visit more often

Curtsies in the best little girl tradition,

Prissie
   Prissie
0sissymichelle0
Hi Prissie, thanks for the lovely words.
I haven't tried to wear diapers yet. But it is good to hear that you love it and
live out your fantasies.
Kisses Michelle

sissybabytao
welcome too sk .im new too im allso into being forced into girl clothes and diapers :)
pamperschick07
hi michelle!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.