If they gave a reason it will appear here
Topic Creator Deletion
R Marrmatt Digital Photo Art
A sissy cuckold's ultimate humiliation
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Thank you so much! These are lovely sissy pix!
Baby Butch
I like the first one best, a little female domination never hurt anyone!

Prissie
Please, keep up the good work in bringing these pics to us. More, more!

fannymattie

fannymattie
@ fannmattie

PissyPrincess
Where on earth did you get that issue of His New Mommy? and would you mind sharing Issue #8 and possibly some of the inside content?

fannymattie
Hi. I as well am a fan of Hubbies / His New Mommy. Since Hubbies.com shut down years ago I decided to create my own new interpretations of future editions. I did also create some inside material such as the one below. I can post more in the future if you'd like. 

jessybaby
Is his new mommy a real magazine?

PissyPrincess
Well obviously not, but they were most entertaining, it spanned to 7 issues on Hubbies.com which was by far one of the top best ABDL sights on the net. It's now resurfaced as another clips4sale sight where the videos are POV and the viewer (the man; you) finds yourself in a diaper punishing situation.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.