PG 13 Man In A Sissy Adult Baby Dress
A Man with a bad temper atcs mean to little girls and baby girls, but gets reformed, in a most unexpected twist.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
If at first we practice to deceive oh my what a tangled web we weave. Matt was quite rude in this case and fate made him get what he deserved. He is a Sissybaby girl now in a nappy with frilly plastic panties and a baby dress.

His new mommy will take good care of Matt. Your last 2 cappies showed up under New Images. Keep up the good work, I loved the picture and story. Five kisses from Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Fank you baby Butch for the comment, I apperciate it very much and so happy to hear that you like the image and the story. I have been wanting to try out my unique way of image aleration using a dress, up until now, trying to do that had not been possible.

The Dress in the picture turned out ot be perfect for doing the ateration technique that I use. Not only that the pose helped too, if the guy had his hands by his side, his arms would have appeard to look like they go through the skirt of the dress, which would have looked odd if not silly. 

Sorry to you Baby  Butchand all here that leave comments for any delays, I have a throat infection that is making me cough, which affects both my chest and my Asthma conditions, so breathing is at sometimes very hard for me, while I do use my inhalers, I am left feeling weak nearly most of the time, unable to do anything. Please anyone who comments after these too, bear this in mind, I reply to you asap.

At the moment I am okay, my cough sems to come and go, I will be calling my Dr to get her to prescribe me some antibotics for the infection. Fank you for the 5 kisses Baby Butch they always mean a lot to me. I am havign a good day so far. I hope to be much better once I get the antibiotics.

Love, hugs & Kisses

babyginagirl
Just soooooo perfect NOW she/he will know just what it is like to be a full-time baby girl!!

baby5522
Fank you Babyginagirl for your comment, it is very much appreciated and I am so happy that you like the caption.

Hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
Here is something strange that happened. I was able to access your Signature as a moderator. I saw the 3 X's and clicked on each and then delete. The text box closed up at the bottom removing the extra white space.

I then hit Save but you Signature remained with the X's and space at the bottom. Wow! I went to my thread and your signature was now in every one of my posts in place of my Signature.

Giggles, I had to delete it out and put in a new Signature of my own! I decided to make an Awards Blog and left the link. : )

baby5522
Fank you for letting me know that baby butch, I can see why you needed to do that, plus you have more than one award, so it makes sense to have those displayed somewhere else. I have just the one award, though I made it a decent size on my computer, here at sk, it looks big, the original signiture if you remember, I did try to make it smaller, but my comments with my signiture and award always appears in a big long box like this one.

If what we both were told to be too about the scroling problem, then Chistie Luv  needs to change it back to where comments at least only went down so far then once the page was full,  further comments moved over to another page. Personally, I preferred it when it was that way, I would have further improved it by having no more than between 5 to 10 replies on one page, that way there can be no technical problms or glitches with scrolling down a page, keepign comment replies limitted to no moer than 10 per page, not counting of course story parts, they like here in story time will go on seperate pages along with comments, rather than have one page with an endless stream of comments going down all one page.

Love hugs & kisses

sissydina218
love your new caption pet baby amy enjoy seeing a mean man get more than what he deserves the big fluffy diaper and ruffled panties sound perfect and the dress is too short also perfect. Lastly finding a mommy too change and feed him makes it the perfect punishment for a big meany like him.

baby5522
nk you SissyDina for your comment, it is very much apperciated. I am happy that you like the caption. Yep, the dress is too short and it definitely is perfect for the humilliation. It was fun making the image alteration, I am glad that it actually worked.  For the curious, the original image, the man is wearing spedos/swimming trunks.

The men in the swim suit captions start off the same way. until I alter them. I hope to be able to expand on my alteration technique, but only time will tell if that pays off as well as I hope that it will.

Hugs & kisses

Prissie
Every guy should have the opportunity to go out and about in such a dress!

baby5522
 Fank you for the comment Prissie, I agree with you. Every guy should be able to go out and about in such a pretty dress. I am glad that you like the caption.

Hugs & Kisses.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.