PG Mama's Model
Boy becomes fashion model for Mama
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Mama I know I need a summer job and I know you need a model for your dresses and yes I know I look like a girl, but I feel funny dressed like this."                "Well baby I never told you to grow your hair long, you did that on your own, and you make such a pretty little lady."                                                                               "But Mama why can't Terry do this, and why do I have to wear girly pull up diapers!"                                                                                
 "Because Terry looks too much like a boy, really Kelly it is not my fault that I have a girly son with a weak bladder and a Tomboy daughter, now sweetie smile and pose pretty for Mama."       "Yes Mama."

"Oh cheer up Terry, this will be fun and you get to keep all the dresses I make for you to model."   
      "Keep them! Why?"
      "Because you were born to wear them my darling that's why."
      "Mama! I am NOT a girl!"
      "Well honey I beg to differ, now lets get some pretty shots of you and then have lunch, we have a busy afternoon I have 5 more little dresses for you to model.......and keep."
      "Mama, I don't know......"
      "Terry I saw you pose and twirl in front of the mirror when you thought I wasn't looking, so baby stop pretending you don't love this as much as I do."
      "Well......I do kinda like it......"
      "Of course you do poppet. Mama knows best, that is why today is a sort of a practice, tomorrow we go to the studio where you will be in a shoot that will launch my new YOUNG LADY line of dresses with you as the Star!"
        "I guess I better get used to being a girl huh Mama?
      "Yes Baby, I guess you better had do. Now Poppet lets see a pretty pose and a smile.......Good Girl! :)

Gallery Images by KS
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Chiara
Nice pics and very good dialogues...If Terry's Mama needs one more model for her new dresses line I'd love to be that one! That dress is just too cute I LOVE IT!

KS
Thanks Chiara! I love that dress too :)
Baby Butch
 I like the idea of having a girlish son and a tomboy daughter.

Nice images and well written story!

KS
Thanks BB :)

Categories:
Sissy Fashion
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.