R Male Schoolgirls
Many males fantasize about being a schoolgirl. Some have dressed up and are very attractive.
Posted on
Male Schoolgirls - Many males fantasize about being a schoolgirl. Some have dressed up and are very attractive., Diaper,Panty,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Male Schoolgirls - Many males fantasize about being a schoolgirl. Some have dressed up and are very attractive., Diaper,Panty,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Male Schoolgirls - Many males fantasize about being a schoolgirl. Some have dressed up and are very attractive., Diaper,Panty,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What schoolgirl do you want to be?
Panty
3 votes
Sissy Donna
7 votes
Today
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I sorry that is not for me,,,, and I see you still a live tonight and it getting bad down there in FLA    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock

I thought you might like Sissy Donna. He was put in a diaper and the panties taken away. I am well after the bad storm! The forecast called for hurricane winds in Orlando between 80 and 90 miles per hour.

That was not the case, thank God the storm weakened and moved east off the coast of Daytona about 40 miles. The forecast predicted landfall near Daytona Beach.

shamrock
@ Baby Butch

dear baby butch,,,, sorry I mist reading it and I read it now and I do like sissy donna and he mother can diaper me too  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  I am happy you liked Donna after all. It is a tough choice but I think Samantha is the prettiest schoolgirl. Sissy Donna is winning the poll. Have a great day!
babyginagirl
I soooooo want and need to be SISSY DONNA!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Nice to see your comment and you can be Sissy Donna if you wish.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.