PG A makeup artist makes himself into Disney Princesses
Posted on
A makeup artist makes himself into Disney Princesses, Disney Princess, Feminization,Dolled Up A makeup artist makes himself into Disney Princesses, Disney Princess, Feminization,Dolled Up
A makeup artist makes himself into Disney Princesses, Disney Princess, Feminization,Dolled Up
A makeup artist makes himself into Disney Princesses, Disney Princess, Feminization,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
He is truly talented, and so beautiful as a Disney Princess! <3
Source: boredpanda.com
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
I'd make mention of how wonderful these are, but my biasd towards anything Disney Princess is well known. *giggle* 

~*Christie Luv*~
@ Pink Balloon
  *giggles* ..and so is the bias of most sissies on this site! ^-^

Pink Balloon
@ ~*Christie Luv*~

How could we not? They're so floofy and adorible!
shamrock
dear Christie luv,,,, it is true,,,, sometime they have guys dresses as princess at Disney,,,, and that why they can't talk to you at Disney world,,,, and I like to dress up like that with female help ha' ha 'ha   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

~*Christie Luv*~
@ shamrock
  Oh that's wonderful! I'm so glad Disney is open to the diverse gender identities out there! <3

kay3070
 Wow! I think these are absolutely excellent - not because it's disney but because of the incredible time and effort put into such wonderful cross-dressing and cosplay. The costumes and make up are fantastic but  it's the poses and expressions that really make the difference.
  A lovely find Christie, thank you for sharing.
      Big hugs.

~*Christie Luv*~
@ kay3070
  I'm happy to hun! ^_^
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.