How to Make a Sissy Obey
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Chris was scared for the first time in his young marriage.
His new wife, Sarah, had ordered him up to her bedroom in that stern voice of hers that had always meant he was going to be getting his bottom soundly paddled.

She'd made it clear to him when they first got married that he would have to accept her role as the one in charge and he had agreed, not realizing just how far she had meant to take it. He soon learned that displeasing her or failing to complete her many chores meant a trip over her lap for a blistering and humiliating spanking. And Sarah didn't mess around either. When she spanked, she used her favorite oak Spencer paddle and she didn't stop until Chris was a sobbing wreck; defeated, contrite, and compliant once again.

He put up with her bossy ways because he felt so fortunate to have gotten her in the first place. Here he was, a nerdy, weak-willed wimp with only average looks, whereas she was a stunning lingerie model in constant demand. With her tremendous body and long blonde hair, she got looks from every guy that walked past her. The bolder males flirted openly with her, even in Chris' presence, and Sarah did nothing to discourage them.
She laughed at his inability to stand up for himself and had even begun spanking him around her mother when she came to visit. Her mother completely agreed with her treatment and she told him he was nothing but a big sissy who should be wearing diapers, not trousers.

Of all of Chris' shortcomings, it was his chronic masturbating that really pissed off Sarah. And she'd warned him that if she caught him one more time, he could expect the hardest paddling yet, as well as a few other surprises.

It was ten minutes ago that Sarah had come across one of her panties that he'd tried desperately to hide, still filled with his gooey cum deposit.

When Chris entered his wife's bedroom (he was required to sleep in the other room), she had everything laid out waiting for him; her paddle, a pair of plastic panties that would soon be going over his new diapers, and a CB6000 chastity device that would put a stop to his masturbating once and for all.

Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Wow this is ultra cool, keep up the nice work, and thanks for sharing all of your work with all of us.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
sissy sabrina
Very nice story and a great picture.

poohbear
i wll take that punishment
marcorpsdoc
Sounds like a fun night

red
Vanessa, Nooooooo!
Sissy Desiree
Wow! Diapers, a paddle, and a lovely dommy mommy! What more could a sissy baby need?

Thanks!

- Sissy Desiree

sissynina
cool. my misstress is gona put me into a chastity cage this summer. hehe
Baby Bobby__
Hi Sissynina,

I've been locked up for over six weeks now and I still have five to go. I expect my mommy will find another reason to extend it further....

sissynina

Hi Sissynina,

I've been locked up for over six weeks now and I still have five to go. I expect my mommy will find another reason to extend it further....  

how is it?
Baby Bobby__
Incredibly horny all the time, especially when I'm wearing my diapers and sissy outfits. My mommy enjoys teasing me too but she's very strict with me. The only sex I get is licking her pussy.

diaper86
My mommy knows that I belong in tight chastity all the time
Baby Bobby__

My mommy knows that I belong in tight chastity all the time  

The truth is, that's where all sissies belong. And in my heart of hearts, I know it too. Its hard to accept sometimes but I know its for my own good.

Good mommies know that its important to control every aspect of their sissy's life. That means deciding what they wear, even if the sissy finds it embarrassing, it means setting their bedtimes (always early), punishing them when they are naughty with spankings and corner time, and lastly, deciding when and if they are allowed to cum.
Most responsible mommies know that sissies are chronic masterbators and need to be strictly controlled with a chastity device, only being let out for a quick, infrequent release before being locked right back up again. This is in contrast to Mommy herself, who should have complete freedom to have as many orgasms as She likes, whenever She likes (She let me watch her give herself one yesterday while She told me I have five more weeks to wait for mine).

And should I ever forget who is the one to decide these things, we have a saying at my house...."Mommy knows best".

SissyDollySlut
That women is smoking hot!
Littlepissy
i love it can you please keep it going

sexxygirl326
Very nice and pretty cappie!
Kisses!
chefE

i love it can you please keep it going  

looks like fun!

little_sara
Wow! She sure looks sexy
Its all about the humiliation
stellaindiapers
Nice story please continue

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.