R MAKE ME HAPPY
Discovery
Posted on
Add A New Story
After a failed marriage and seven years of being single I finally thought I hit the jackpot! I used an on line dating service and found a wonderful woman called Deborah. Deborah was everything I was attracted to. Few people would have believed she was 49. She took great care of herself, eating well and exercising daily and dressed immaculately. Her career was going well and she was now a senior marketing executive for a leading consumer brand. We got on like a house on fire and I quickly fell in love. Deborah was definitely an alpha woman and insisted that our relationship be a ‘female led’ relationship . Her pleasure always came first and I was only allowed to orgasm with her permission. Deborah determined our social calendar from Day 1. After 6 months of dating, Deborah suggested I move in with her. I jumped at the chance and sold my apartment. This took our relationship to a deeper level. I was given most of the chores and Deborah also controlled the purse strings with my pay going into a joint account which she controlled by denying me the passwords to the bank card and on line banking. As a submissive I was happy with this arrangement. At times it was frustrating but it was my fantasy come true.

It was only a few weeks after moving in with Deborah that things began to change. Deborah informed me her 22 year old daughter Alexis was returning from studying in Europe and would be moving back home for a while. I had heard Deborah wax lyrical about her daughter, she was really the apple of her mother’s eye and I was looking forward to meeting her. Her Father had left some 10 years ago and saw her infrequently. I would soon learn that Alexis did not like the fact that her Mother had a new partner and was still badly affected by her Father leaving her Mother.

A week before Alexis was due to arrive Deborah sat me down and said,

“Phil I want to ask you a favour.”

“Yes Dear.” I compliantly replied

“I am a little worried about Alexis. You see she was really hurt when her father left me and to tell you the truth I do not think she ever got over it. I love her dearly and she is so precious to me I do not want to see her hurt like that again.”

“Of course not Dear” I agreed.

“I was speaking to her on the phone and I told her about you and she was really unhappy. She really doesn’t want to have a step Father in her life and I can understand her reticence.”

I started to get concerned. I thought for a moment she was going to dump me!

“However I want her to see that you are very different to her Father and that you make not only me very happy but that you can make her happy too. That you really are a good man to live with.”

I felt very relieved and said

“I will really try to make her happy too Deborah.”

“That’s wonderful to hear Phil, I was hoping you would. Please understand though that it may take a while for her to get used to you, she may be a little rude at times but can I ask you just to suck it up for a while?”

“Of course Darling, I understand.”

“I thought a good start would be if you painted her bedroom this weekend so its nice for her when she gets her on Tuesday.”

“But this was the weekend I was going to the Test Match with my friends from my old cricket team Deborah. It’s the only time all year I ever get to catch up with my friends and the ticket was $120. I don’t think I will have the time to paint Alexis’s room.”

With that Deborah slapped me hard across the face. Whack!

What’s more important to you Phil? Me and Alexa or your stupid cricket friends?”

“Why you of course dear.” I said humbly

“Well that’s settled, you should be able to sell the tickets easily on eBay as the I heard the match is a sell out. Go do it now. I will deal with your disrespectful attitude tonight. If you would have been more respectful I may have let you listen to the cricket on the radio while you painted but you will be working in silence now.”

“Yes Dear, sorry Dear.” I meekly replied.

As usual I surrendered to my wife’s wishes. I was fuming inside but meekly complied with  her wishes. My face still stung from her vicious slap and I knew another punishment would be coming my way tonight. I had to get better at never questioning Deborah’s wishes. Nonetheless it hurt more to have this privilege taken away. It was the one outing all year that Deborah let me have with my friends. I loved cricket and while I hadn’t played for a number of years now I enjoyed going to the Test Match each year and having a few beers with my mates from my old cricket team. This year it was extra special as it was an Ashes Test against England and Australia had been playing really well. My friends already teased me about being pussy whipped. I had declined so many of their invitations as I didn’t have Deborah’s permission that they had given up asking me to other get togethers. Since meeting Deborah they had got used to seeing me only once a year. If they knew I had to pull out because I had to paint my step daughters bedroom I would be the butt of their jokes all day.

After cooking dinner and washing up that night I reported to Deborah’s study. I knocked on the door and was asked to come in. Deborah always looked so imposing sitting behind her desk, she had her hair tied back and looked very intimidating. She didn’t give me permission to sit so I stood there before her, my head bowed too scared to make eye contact.

“I was extremely disappointed with your reaction today Phillip. It showed you were more interested in meeting your silly cricket friends than doing something that would enhance the relationship between you and my daughter. I was flabbergasted.”

“I am sorry Deborah, it’s just…”

She cut me off

“Quiet Phillip, I am not interested in your excuses. When I invited you to live with me you promised you would always put me and my priorities ahead of your own, didn’t you?”

Her tone was accusatory and from.

“Yes Deborah.”

“This was a chance not only to do that but to make a start on your relationship with Alexis. I told you she was scarred when her Father left and that she finds it hard to accept that I have a new partner. This was a golden opportunity to get that relationship off on the right foot but you were more interested in having a frivolous day with your silly cricket friends.”

She had a way of making me feel ashamed and guilty and I lowered my head further. The way she kept calling my friends silly seemed to add to my shame.

"Then to add to this when I walked passed you while you were selling the ticket on eBay, I noticed a look of resentment across your face.”

“No Deborah…”

Again she cut me off

“Quiet! Don’t lie to me Phillip! I know resentment when I see it!”

I shut up and turned red with shame and humiliation.

“There is no place for resentment in this house! I expect you to obey me with loving obedience Phillip, I am starting to wonder if your really are the right man for me now.”

I was devastated! I started to think she was about to dump me.

“No Deborah No, I love you dearly. Yes it was selfish of me and I am truly sorry, please please forgive me, let me make it up to you.”

Before I knew it she had me begging. She knew how to make me feel guilty and ashamed. I was desperate for her forgiveness.

“You will need to be punished Phillip.”

“Yes Deborah”

“Pull down your trousers and underpants and lean over the desk.”

Her words were firm and authoritarian, I did as I was told.

Deborah then proceeded to give me 36 cracking strokes of the cane. It was agony! After each stroke Deborah had me say. “Thank you Deborah for this lesson in obedience, I will obey promptly and happily in the future.”

A few of the strokes hit my upper thighs and I squealed like a banshee! Oh how they stung. Then there was the strokes that were overlays of earlier strokes, they really killed. My throat started to choke up as the punishment went on and it got harder and harder to clearly express my gratitude. Needless to say by the end of it the message had sunk in. I fell to my knees and kissed my wife’s shoes in genuine remorse.

Afterwards I called my friend Robert and told him I couldn’t make the Test match and would have to sell my ticket. I could tell he was disappointed. He knew I was pussy whipped and said.

“Has someone been a naughty boy have they?”

“No, No its just something has come up”

“More like “She who must be obeyed” has decreed you can’t come.”

I denied it ardently but knew he was on the money, then he said 

“Don’t bother calling next year Phil, we are sick of you letting us down.”

Before hanging up on me.

I felt that was the end of my friends from the cricket team. They didn’t even want me to come along for my annual day out with the boys. I started to sulk when Deborah walked in.

“What’s going on Phil?”

I explained what happened and got no sympathy at all.

“Your stupid so called friends, you are better off without them!”

With that she gave me a colour chart and told me to pick a nice yellow as that was Alexis’s favourite colour and then go down to the hardware store and buy the paint so I could start first thing Saturday morning.

The painting was a big job and took most of the following weekend. It was not a straightforward job as it had not been painted for many years. I had to move all the furniture out first. The wardrobe was quite heavy so I had to take all the clothes out to move it. Deborah insisted I sand the walls thoroughly and insisted on inspecting before I move to the next step. She rejected my sanding efforts three times before allowing me to wash the walls with sugar soap before I began painting. The ceiling had an intricate trim and their was a lot of woodwork around the windows and the skirting board which meant extra care had to be taken. I was glad when I finally finished to Deborah’s satisfaction late on Sunday night. The next Wednesday Alexis would arrive and the smell of the paint would have settled.

Wednesday arrived and after work we drove to the airport to pick up Alexis. As she walked towards us from the customs hall I was taken aback by her beauty. I had seen photo’s of her but she was much more attractive in person. Her long blond hair cascaded over her shoulders, she was wearing a casual singlet top that displayed a glimpse of her ample cleavage and very short denim shorts. I am sure she had many young men who would do anything for her attention. She greeted Deborah with a huge hug, they were both so excited to see each other.After a minute or so Deborah said,

“Alexis this is Phil my new partner.”

She gave me an appraising look and screwed up her face in a look of disgust  and then just grunted, hardly acknowledging my presence.

I offered my hand to shake but she made no effort to return the gesture.

“It’s lovely to meet you Alexis, your mother has told me so many good things about you.”

She just ignored me and turned to Deborah and said,

“Is he living with us?” In a very displeased tone

“Yes Dear, don’t worry I am sure you eventually appreciate how useful he can be”. 

“He better be.” 

That immediately had me worried.

Finally Deborah said,

“Give Phil your bags and let’s get you home.”

I carried Alexis’s heavy bags back to the car walking behind the two women. I had known Alexis just 5 minutes and already she had me feeling intimidated. I was too scared to say another word and walked behind the Mother and daughter carrying her bags. On the drive home I remained silent as the two of them chatted away.

On arrival at the house I followed the ladies to Alexis's room. Deborah said,

“Look Phil painted your room for you dear.”

“Yuk! It’s disgusting! What an awful colour.”

“Never mind dear, you can pick a colour you like and Phil will go over its again.”

I was crushed! After all the work i did this was the thanks I got! Do it all again!

“Go grab the colour charts Phil and let Alexa choose.”

Deborah looked at me and must have detected the look of disgust on my face that I was desperately trying not to show.

“That’s not resentment I detect is it Phil?”

“No, No Deborah, just a sore arm, nothing to worry about, I am more than happy to repaint Alexis room.”

The punishment I received for my earlier display of resentment for forfeiting my cricket match was still fresh in my mind and the last thing I needed was a punishment for a repeat offence. I hurried downstairs and grabbed the colour charts to show Alexis. When I brought them back she snatched them out of my hands.

Alexis sat there like the Queen of Sheba and leafed through the colour charts. She finally decided on a shade of yellow that was a bit lighter than the colour I had selected. It was not that different at all, I was sure she was trying to goad me and make me upset. It took all the strength I had to remain calm and bite my tongue.

“I’ll have this colour, Lemon Butter. I will also have the skirting boards and trims painted in this contrasting shade called Havana Sunset.”

Decreed Alexis as she pointed to the colour on the chart. An evil grin spread across her beautiful face and then she added,

“Because it is a lighter colour, you will have to give it an undercoat first.”

“Yes Alexis”, I meekly replied.

She then turned to her mother and said,

“Mummy, my room will be a mess while Phillip does all the painting and I find it so hard to sleep with the smell of fresh paint, could I sleep in your room until Phillip is finished?”

“Why certainly dear, Phil will not mind sleeping on the lounge will you Phil?”

I was fuming inside, not only had this bitch made me repaint her room twice, I would be sleeping on the lounge until it was done. There was no way I could finish it on the weekend so I would not be sleeping with Deborah for at least two weeks! I knew better than complain and once more meekly answered.

“Of course not Dear, no problem.”

I glanced up at Alexis and she smiled at me with a look of victory.

I loved my wife and while serving her was challenging at times it was always something I enjoyed. She appreciated the things I did for her and her punishments and corrections made me a better husband. Alexis however was a different kettle of fish. Deborah had warned me how she had taken the leaving of her Father quite badly and it seemed I was to become the scapegoat for that anger. She took to bossing me around from the very first day. Deborah was so concerned for her that she gave in to her every wish not wanting to upset her. Before I knew it I was doing everything for her, from serving her breakfast in bed, to doing all her ironing and washing and being her chauffeur whenever she wanted to go out. She was a hard taskmistress and was forever picking holes in my service and complaining to Deborah. Often she would go out late at night and I would get a call in the wee hours of the morning to pick her up. Most times it took me longer to get there than she thought it should and I would be greeted with a slap across the face in front of her girlfriends before driving them and her home.

Around the house she was so messy and it seemed I was forever picking up after her. Whenever she changed she just dropped her clothes on the floor in the bathroom and couldn’t even be bothered to put them in the dirty clothes basket we had in there. Every shower required two fresh towels and she wouldn’t dry off in the shower stall but had to step out and leave the floor soaking wet. If she ate or drank in front of the TV you could forget about her ever taking the plate or cup back. Whenever she wanted something she took to sending me a text message, it would simply say “lounge room now” and I would be expected to get there ASAP or expect another slap across the face.

It had been two weeks of sleeping on the couch with Alexis still sleeping with her Mother. I had thought the smell of the paint had long gone but when I worked up the courage to ask Alexis all I go was a “Phew! It still stinks you fool!”

Things took a turn for the worse one evening when Deborah had to go out to a work function straight from work. I had made Alexis her dinner and served it to her while she watched TV. I ate my dinner alone in the kitchen and was busy washing up when she summoned me back to the lounge room.

“I just had a call from my friend Jean, we are going out to a club. Iron my little black dress and lay it out on my bed pronto!”

It was not a request but a command. I was getting used to her bossing me around. I interrupted my washing up and hurried to the laundry to iron her dress. When I returned to the bedroom where I used to sleep, I knocked on the door and Alexis called me in. She was standing in there in just panties and bra and I was gobsmacked. She really was stunning. She wore a black had cup bra that displayed ample cleavage and her panties were a skimpy lacy number, also black. I must have started a little too long and she exclaimed.

“What are you looking at you pervert!”

“Nothing Alexis, I..I..I was just not expecting you to be in your underwear…”

“You were ogling me you filthy little swine, wait till I tell Mother!”

“I wasn’t Alexis, honestly, it was just the shock of seeing you like that, please don’t say anything to Deborah.”

She reached down and grabbed my crotch, she felt my hard erection and then pulled down my pants to expose it.

“Not ogling eh? well whats this then?”

She then slapped my penis hard, making me bend over.She then took out her camera and took a photo. I am sure this will be proof enough for Mummy!

She then stepped closer towards me and gave me 6 hard slaps across the face. She gave them her full force and my head swayed back and forth. The slaps stung like they wouldn’t believe.

“Put that dress on the bed and get out of here!”

She gave me a good kick up the backside as I scurried out of the room.

I started to panic and worry. Deborah had made it clear to me previously that ogling any woman was forbidden. What would she say when she found out I ogled her daughter. I was a nervous wreck. It seemed so unfair though. I had not had any sexual relief for nearly 3 weeks ever since Alexis moved in and took my place in the Master bedroom. I was on edge in a state of arousal without being confronted by a drop dead gorgeous 24 year old woman. I was only a man after all with basic desires. I found it hard to concentrate on my chores for the rest of the evening.

Alexis went out soon after, with her friend picking her up and didn’t bother saying good bye to me. I crashed on the lounge again before either of the ladies returned home.

The next day was Saturday and I started on my chores before the ladies awoke. Deborah always sleeps in on Saturday so it was nothing out of the normal. I was wondering if Alexis had spoken to her about the previous night’s episode. It was about 10:30 am when I received a text message from Alexis telling me to make her and Deborah a coffee and bring it to the room immediately.

My heart sank. They were obviously both awake and likely had a conversation. I was nervous as hell as I walked up the stairs with the coffee’s in hand. I knocked on the door and they made me wait for what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably only one. 

“Come in” said Deborah.

Deborah was sitting up in bed, wearing her silk pyjama’s. Alexis was sitting up also but had pulled the doona up to her chin, emphasising how she was hiding any view of her body from me. I placed the cups on the bedside tables and turned to leave when Deborah said,

“Not so fast Phillip. Stand to attention at the end of the bed and face us.”

I quickly got into position.

“Alexis informed me of a very upsetting incident while I was out last night. I am extremely disappointed Philip.”

“S.s..s..s. sorry Debor..”

She cut me off before I could finish.

“Quiet!” she raised her voice and a shiver of fear ran down my spine.

“To ogle any woman is a sign of grave disrespect Phillip and something I forbid you to do if you were ever to live with me. But to ogle my own daughter is incomprehensible!”

I saw the evil grin wash over Alexis’s face then hung my head, focussing on the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with Deborah. The grin from Alexis made me think she had set the situation up on purpose. I certainly wouldn’t put it past her.

“Look at me Phillip!” said Deborah , again in an angry tone. I looked up, my heart was beating fast and I was shaking in my boots.

“You know Alexis has been deeply troubled since her Father left me and that it is very difficult for her to trust another man who is my partner. I thought you had been accommodating her so well but this is simply unacceptable Phillip! How can she feel safe and comfortable in her own home if she is being ogled at, by the man who claims to love her mother.

“I do love you Deb…”

Again I was cut off. 

“Do not speak unless I say so!” she screamed.

“I was going to get you to explain yourself but the picture on Alexis’s phone of your tumescence means no excuse is acceptable. I cannot repeat how deeply hurt I am Phillip.”

Deborah then squeezed her thumb and forefinger close together.

“You are this close to being thrown out of here and it is exactly what I intended to do. But Alexis here, in her kind and generous heart asked me to reconsider. You should be very grateful for the opportunity Alexis has given you Phillip.”

It seemed to good to be true. Did Alexis ask her Mother not to dump me?

“Alexis said she would feel safe if your penis was locked up in a chastity device. She then showed me some websites about it and I have to agree it is the only way I could possibly allow you to remain in this house. So you may thank Alexis for her suggestion.”

I was stunned, we had never spoken about chastity devices before. 

“ A ch..ch..chastity device…what do you mean?”

Alexis then spoke,

“It a device that goes around your uncontrollable little dick that prevents you from not just masturbating but getting fully erect at all, it will make me feel so much safer around you.”

“B..b..but what about my release Deborah?”

“That will be up to Alexis from now on.”

I was totally floored, this couldn’t be  happening! What about our love life?

“But what about us Deborah?” My tone was pleading…begging

“Come now Phillip, you haven’t been lasting very long lately, to be honest I get more satisfaction from my dildo, but you will still be able to please me with your tongue.”

“But what about my release?”

“That will be up to Alexis, so you will have to be well behaved.”

I glanced at Alexis and a smile washed over her face, it was a look of victory.

Deborah continued,

“You have a choice Phillip, if you do not want to be locked up, you can pack your things and move out immediately, but the only way you are staying here is if you a re locked up, what’s it to be?”

I was stunned, shocked and my head was spinning. I still loved Deborah, I couldn’t bear the thought of not living with her but could I put up with this new arrangement? Deborah then gave me one of her most sultry looks and I melted. With a resigned voice I said.

“OK then Deborah.”

The next thing we were driving into the city to a sex shop to go chastity belt shopping. I was driving with Deborah and Alexis in the back. The fear of the embarrassment to come was overwhelming.

To be continued…

Gallery Images by MistressAgatha
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalasbaby
Thank you for the beginning of a very good story.  I can hardly wait till the next chapter arrives
krystalasbaby
R U ever going to continue this story????
krystala's sissy baby

krystalasbaby
When is this story going to be continued.  I been waiting
krystalasbaby
Are you going to continue this story. Please let me know
krystala's sissy baby

mya
mowe pwees
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.