PG The Love Of Dressing Sissy
Great Pictures To View
Posted on
The Love Of Dressing Sissy - Great Pictures To View, Crossdresser, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up The Love Of Dressing Sissy - Great Pictures To View, Crossdresser, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up
The Love Of Dressing Sissy - Great Pictures To View, Crossdresser, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up
The Love Of Dressing Sissy - Great Pictures To View, Crossdresser, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
Source: Pintrest
Gallery Images by nylontoni
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalasbaby
I love the 50's early 60's style of dresses they are very pretty and so are you

nylontoni
@ krystalasbaby
  As a 50's sissy, I too adore all the soft fabrics, full fashioned nylon stockings and garter belts. Modern fabrics & styles aren't feminine enough for my taste. Thank you for your compliment and good taste.

TeacherThalia

krystalasbaby
@ TeacherThalia
  thank you for the offer, but the name should give u a hint that i am owned, collared and registered with the awesome Mistress Krystala
krystala's sissy baby
Kimbaby
I love the blue dress and simply adore the pink dresss and shoes.all are wonderful pictures. 

nylontoni
@ Kimbaby
  We know what sets our heart aglow. Good choices Kimbaby

trevor
I want the pink dress  
Baby Butch
I see you have been dressing up again and have many different looks. I also like the vintage fashion look including undergarments.

nylontoni
@ Baby Butch
  I'm always diapered & dressed. I love sharing the beautiful feminine sissy looks. They're amazing

TeacherThalia

TeacherThalia

nylontoni
@ TeacherThalia
  My wife does this for me every day. This is a wonderful offering. Nothing better than a female touch making you feel female!
frenchSissyMais
 The girl in the blue dress... gorgeous !!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.