Long time lurker...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
...finally joined. Some one kept bugging me to join, so I did.

He's a little info about me:

I'm 26, and married. My wife and I are into diapers and AB play. We've been married for 4 years. We take turns being the mommy/daddy. I'm into LG clothing, and a little adult crossdressing as well.

I never know what to write in these, so feel free to ask me any questions.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

DiaperCrazi
Thanks! It's been a while since I've been an active forum poster. LOL I used to post on WetSet and the ABDLForums all the time. I miss that site...

Andreea
Welcome, dear, and congratulations on having such an understanding partner. :-) My fiancee accepts my crossdressing, but find it rather off-putting, which rules out playing ... though I'm sure many here (including me) would enjoy hearing about your "games". ;-) The story thread is also for real-life stories, for those who have such tales to share. Whether or not you feel like posting there, I hope you have a lovely time here. ***Hugs and kisses***
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
prissyprincess
  a Big Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss dear and it sounds wike,s your allready haveing loads of FUN I sure wish I could visit .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

DiaperCrazi
LOL I'm not sure where your post ends and signature begins. :)

Thanks for the welcome.
jamzy
Welcome! Its amazing that you've met someone so much like you.

Baby Makayla
Hi baby makayla
I am happy for the both of you . My wife will some times feed me a bottle and help me put my dress on. This means allot to me so I can imagine how much you both get from each other and it is nice to have someone who is just like you in every way. Best wishes and lots of fun togeather.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.