All R Little Lucy
A short introduction!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi girls!

my name is Lucy and I'm a CD DL (cross dressing diaper lover). I recently came out to a close friend who has been helping me sort out my wardrobe and other bits and I'm really excited! I have a live journal I'll be updating occasionally with pictures of my cute things (especially shoesies!). You can check me out at:

http://lucy-dlcd.livejournal.com/

For me this is more of a sexual thing than a life statement but I'd love to meet like minded people to swap stories, tips and for chat.

Lucy

X
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.
Prissie

hi girls!

my name is Lucy and I'm a CD DL (cross dressing diaper lover). I recently came out to a close friend who has been helping me sort out my wardrobe and other bits and I'm really excited!

Lucy

X  

Hello Lucy   

You've come to the right place  

I too, love the feeling of a warm wet nappy (diaper) and the serene lovely feeling of wearing a skirt or dress. Right now I'm wearing a well-wetted Depends Super Plus Absorbent Underwear for Women under women's pajama bottoms. So, join the club!

Flounces and swishes and curtsies,

Prissie
   Prissie

LucyDLCD

Hello Lucy   

You've come to the right place  

I too, love the feeling of a warm wet nappy (diaper) and the serene lovely feeling of wearing a skirt or dress. Right now I'm wearing a well-wetted Depends Super Plus Absorbent Underwear for Women under women's pajama bottoms. So, join the club!

Flounces and swishes and curtsies,

Prissie  

Wow, aren't you a naughty girl then!

I'm just wearing my black flower print tights and super cute shoesies over my pink panties with an absorbant pad in, just in case ;)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Lucy
X
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.