XXX A little about me, Jessybaby
My story, and what I did today
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello, my name is Jessy. I am not new here, this is the first time i've decided to share my story. I am a 24 year old "sissy". I was born with 5-ARD which is a testosterone problem. This caused me to have a low testosterone and caused me to have breasts as well as a penis.

I love the way I look and wouldn't change a thing. However, my parents had the choice of me growing up as a boy or girl. I had been given plenty of "vitamins" as a kid. I had a small penis or a enlarged clitoris. My parents decided that i would be a boy. I still have a small penis, but I wish my parents didn't give me all the drugs and I could have stayed a girl.

I found this site when I was a freshman in high school and my cousins wanted to play house. I had all girl cousins. We played house and I always played the baby or the mommy. My cousins had seen me naked before, and always laughed at how small I was. They were older than me, and still are, haha. However, they showed me people in diapers and said that I could wear diapers anywhere.

I spent many nights staying at my cousins houses and I always ran to their room to say hi, and they always powdered me and put me straight into diapers. We went out to the stores while I was still in diapers, and we walked around the stores and shopped in girly places like Icing and other places.

I never wet or messed myself in public, but they would not let me use the bathrooms in the mall and I always ended up wetting when I got in their car. One time I soaked through a diaper, when we got home the diaper was taken off of me and they told their mom on me. So she got in on the act for a day or two just to show me a lesson. She actually went out and bought a whole new pack of diapers so my cousins had more for me to play baby in.

One day my cousins decided that I never messed myself as a baby and made some ex-lax cookies. I should have been suspicious, but they always baked for me and I didn't think twice. Later that day I had massive stomach cramps and ended up messing myself when we were at a Rite Aid. They took me out on purpose so I would have to walk around and couldn't use a bathroom. Especially cuz I hated public bathrooms too.

So, one day we were on their computer and we came across this site and other sites as well that showed adults in diapers for one reason or another. I saw trannies, men, women, and everything inbetween all wetting, messing, and again everything inbetween all in diapers. So I thought what my cousins were doing to me was somewhat normal. Especially because they were older and new better. So, after all these years of wearing diapers and doing my duty in them. I started to get excited and started touching myself at the point of climax.

So, now I started to go to class in diapers which were unnoticed in my baggy pants. Then college came. When I went into college I stopped wearing diapers and actually had bed wetting problems due to stress and other problems. After this happened I went back to wearing diapers just at night to not let my parents see. Then I subscribed to this site.

At first, just trying to find some night time fixers and how to stop. Now I have been able to come to grips with my problem and gladly wet myself. However, lets get back to the main reason I'm doing this. My real name is not Jessy, since I was raised as a boy. However, I don't want to mention my real name. I like to believe that I should have been a girl. Thus, I have been doing things girls would do lately. I have been running around lately with tampons in, and starting anal play. I guess I have become a sissy since I am not a girl. :.( This makes me sad. I love all the captions and stories on here.

So, lets talk about the latest things I have done. I spend all my nights in diapers and still have bed wetting problems. Today I woke up in diapers, went to work, then class in my diapers. After work, I came home and put a toy in my "sissy clit" and went to class. After class I had to pick up a friend and drop him off at his house. This was after we ate mexican food. Mexican always ruins my system. After a few margaritas I took him home.

I was still wearing my diapers and toy. He doesn't know that I was. So, I wanted to come home and discuss my day and how I wish I was a girl. There are so many cute guys out there that I would love to be with, even just for a few minutes. I am here to stay on sissykiss and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. All the people here are lovely and nice, that makes me stay. I also wish that I could find a girl or mommy who could treat me like a sissy baby like my cousins did, or like a baby girl like I wish I should have been.
a new me teehee
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I wish you a late welcome to Sissy Kiss and thanks for sharing your story. I would like to have some cousins like you have, but I did have some Aunts who liked to diaper me for bedwetting. One Aunt caught me by surprise when I was 14. I wet the couch visiting after a period of staying dry, she put me in diiapers the following night.
Torry
The time you spent with your cousins sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Welcome to SK.

jessybaby
Thanks girls, I did have fun playing with my cousins especially cuz they were really pretty and i enjoyed being a baby and they held me so close and treated me like a baby girl like I wanted
a new me teehee
sissyboi2011
welcome to sissy kiss

clarisselovelace
Your story is very interesting. You are quite unique.

Do you live as a girl full time now? Are you attracted to boys and girls? Do you ever have real accidents?
SissyDesiree
You are always welcome to come here when you need understanding people to talk to.

Diapers are fun! I love to wet and mess in them.

Lots of us like to dress up and pretend, or have a dommy mommy diaper us, but it sounds like you might really want to be a girl all the time. So maybe you should think about whether you want to have a hormone treatment or an operation to make you more feminine, or whether you are happier the way you are and just need an understanding partner. What route will make you the happiest in the long run?

Good luck!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

jessybaby
@clarisselovelace- Yes i'm attracted to both girls and boys. I currently still live as a boy cuz I live with my mom. But she knows how I feel. Yes, I have had real accidents. Sometimes its because I dream I'm a baby girl, and sometimes it just happens im not sure why. But I do like it!

@SissyDesiree- I would love to be more feminine. I don't have any girls clothes, but I do wear diapers and pretend I'm a real girl while wearing. Ultimately I would love to take hormones like estrogen. But I'm not sure. I do want this and maybe a partner one day. But a understanding mommy or couple would be just as good.
a new me teehee
Prissie
Sorry to hear about all the medical problems you describe, but welcome to SissyKiss. It so happens, I'm wearing a Depends Super Plus Absorbent Pull-Up Underwear for Women right now, and its wet :) . Sometimes when I get up in the morning, instead of a diaper I'll put on a dress or skirt instead.

Please, keep reading us when you have the time. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Prissie
   Prissie

Sissy Jenni
Hi Jessybaby,  

Welcome to Sissy Kiss.   That was such an interesting story about you!! Gosh, too bad the meds. I'm glad at least that you could play with your cousins.  

There are a lot of wonderful people here, have fun!!

Sissy Jenni
jessybaby
thanks Jenni, it was awkward at first, but they got me to play along!  
a new me teehee

KitaSparkles
Hi Jessy. :-)

I also had almost all girl cousins. There were just a few boys, and of those only 2 were close to my age - and I almost never saw them although I did have fun with them when I did.

I saw my girl cousins quite often by comparison, and of them, there were 9 that I grew up with. Most of them knew I wore diapers when I was a teenager because I told them. But in my case, only two of them saw me in diapers - mostly what I did with them was talking about it. I did play baby with my brother and sister sometimes. We actually had a game in which we would wrote down three embarrassing punishments, and whomever was "It" (and I worked hard to make it almost always me...  : ) had to choose one of them without knowing what they were beforehand. Then the other two would carry out the "punishment". They involved me being put into dresses and panties on occasion, diapers way more often. I had to wet the diapers, and I had quite a few spankings on diapers, panties, and barebottom. I drank bottles, had my temperature taken, and had to play with dollies. I even wore cable knit tights a few times.

My parents also knew I wore diapers at night because I told them I needed them for bed wetting. I had a nerve seizure problem, so it was not hard to imagine bed wetting was an extension of that.

If your Mom knows how you feel, how come you can't dress as a girl around her?

Cliques:

jessybaby
I wore a nice powder blue top, mini skirt, my diaper, ruffled socks, and a lacy bra one time in front of my mommy and she teared up. I just don't want to see her cry.
a new me teehee

TiresiasRex
Thanks for the personal story, Jessy. I, too, offer my condolences re: the meds. Your life, however, seems to be one of color and imagination and some very unique experiences. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures. And apologies for not responding to your PM more promptly (I was out of town for a week). Blessings to you.
jessybaby
it's okay, no need to respond with any amount of quickness. And yes, i'm a very colorful person  .

Thanks for the personal story, Jessy. I, too, offer my condolences re: the meds. Your life, however, seems to be one of color and imagination and some very unique experiences. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures. And apologies for not responding to your PM more promptly (I was out of town for a week). Blessings to you.  

a new me teehee

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.