Little Ballerina from Chicago
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Dear Sissy Friends, I can hardly belive I finally found a website that caters to us!! I am looking forward to meeting all you "Little Girlies" out there. I am a little ballerina who loves to dress up in pink or white ballerina outfits. I love panties and ANYTHING FEMMENIN!! This is new to me so if anyone could help this "Little Ballerina" find clothes or just want to chat about the wonderful world of being a Sissy let me know. Im also a poor speller. 
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Loli-Misty
Hehe! Welcome to Sissy Kiss! Everyone is quite welcoming. I myself am also a horid speller. You're welcome to send me a PM if you want to talk or have questions. ^_^
Andreea
You need to join this group, my sweet little ballerina ...  

http://www.sissykiss.com/showthread.php?t=40

I think you'll appreciate the pictures, if nothing else.   Ballet outfits are so lovely. I don't have one myself, alas, but it's something to dream about.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

prissyprincess
  a Big Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss I do hope you enjoy yourself here dear .   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
francescd
We all can translate typoes and mispellings, sweety, so not to worry.:) Inever couls tiptoe in ballarenna slippers. I am jealous.

siscan
Hi PinkTutu....

i'm sure you'll have a great time here! 

joanne_s
Welcome there.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

fairy
hi pinktutu,
u r so sweet, i luv my ballerina and fairy outfits too and wear them whenever possible. i would luv to have ballet lessons one day.

hugs n kisses
..xxXX____fairy____ XXxx..

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

jamzy
Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around.
serendipity
welcome! please make yourself at home!

FAIRYTUTUS

Dear Sissy Friends, I can hardly belive I finally found a website that caters to us!! I am looking forward to meeting all you "Little Girlies" out there. I am a little ballerina who loves to dress up in pink or white ballerina outfits. I love panties and ANYTHING FEMMENIN!! This is new to me so if anyone could help this "Little Ballerina" find clothes or just want to chat about the wonderful world of being a Sissy let me know. Im also a poor speller.   

hello there and welcome. i too want to be a ballerina and i too am a bad speller. we sound like we would get along perfectly.
i love roleplaying
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.