Lesson in Racial harmony
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by francescd
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  I Wuvg it sweetie and that brite yellow ouyfit is W O W !! giggles , I want it .   
Silkyanon
It sounds like the sissy is in for an adventure, I would love to know what happens next 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

francescd
I know what happens next but it is a bit too grahic and explicit for this Gallary. Maybe someday I will post it in the "captions" forum.

Thanks for your comments, girls.:)
Silkyanon
I cant wait for the next installment my imagination is running wild  
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

Mina Silverwind
I wonder what will happen in the is lovely caption pics series and I hope it has a fabulously unexpected twist at the end of her story.
Aeris_Jen
I love it, the only problem is it's somewhat difficult to read the text.

babie

be cute if she wore red .as in red riding hood
centralcoastca
Cute picture! I would love to see a picture from the back, with her diaper just below her skirt.

Silkyanon
As red riding hood he/she could be chased by a horny wolf man!!
KellyJeane
 Oooooh, that is hot....my knees grow weak at the thought of it! They wouldn't play around either, would they ?? They'd put my pert, creamy white round fanny to good use I'd bet...... mmmmm...and my sweet little lipsticked mouth  maybe more than I could easily handle....plenty of cum cums though for the boys and me and much promotion of racial harmony.....Thanks for the fantasy sweetie... 
Kelly Jeane

dscandy
very cute cap
poohbear
hard to read

jessybaby
wish i was her
bbshawn
I wish I could wear that dress!!!

sexxygirl326
This is one of my favorite cappies. I truly love it.
poohbear
I can picture myself in it as well

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.