All PG Lela Does It Again V 2.0
More chaos and baby fun awaits!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So Lela is back again with more captions.  My previous thread was not so hot because they were all so small so I thing I got those bugs all figured out this time around.  So I missed Halloween themed captions and I'm kinda bummed out about that.  But I have some captions anyway!  So enjoy!

SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)
Gallery Images by Lela
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I like the first cappie best, the others with the little sister big sister theme are good too. Did you do the drawings too? The drawingsare very good.

Lela

Posted by Baby Butch
I like the first cappie best, the others with the little sister big sister theme are good too. Did you do the drawings too? The drawingsare very good.

Sisters was the general overall theme and I had a lot of fun with it.  Some evil, some good, but all with different motives. 

I did not do the art on these captions.  But yes I still do my own art, but my scanner pooped out on me and I have been unable to replace it.  Hopefully Santa knows I have been a good girl this year...

SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)

Christina_S_Reynard
Since question was if Lela did the drawings, and she answered that she does draw, I'll go ahead and finish that answer that she did not draw these. The first picture was a sketch by Rocket Manatee. The second was drawn by Gray_Cloud, I am unsure the 3rd but I think that's either Rosehip_tea or Pizzabagel, the last was a picture drawn by Carotte of my character Kurin from the ABDL mud (her shirt says Ocean Breeze, because she was formerly a worker at the Ocean Breeze Daycare in the fictional town of the mudd). Nice cappies, just wanted to clear up any confusion.
AlyssaDee
Dear Lela,

I thought your cappies are just fantastic.  I love the sisters theme too. Keep them coming.

Hugs and Snugs

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

jessybaby
love them all sooo much i cant even pick a favorite
sissydina218
really liked your captions lela loved the first one the most, gotta love a little magic

AmandaHerts
Great pics! 

Very well drawn and the sister theme is awesome! 

Can't wait too see more from you!! 
Thanks
Billie 
rainbow24
It so lovely pictures 
Love & kisses

c2bear
Great job on all the cappies there really cute and good thanks for posting them.
Princess-Susie

My Fav!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.