All R Jessy
The doctor says Jessy should have been a girl.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
i love it so much, I wish I had a doctor like Frances and a friend like Julie. Is she real like me? Cuz i'd like this to be true! Where do Julie and I go from here? So many questions.
P.S. I love the first cappie oh soooo much. She is adorable!
RingletGirl
This little cappie story was really good and Jessy is just so cute. Great Job.

With love RingletGirl
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

Jennagirl
super cute caps im so jealous oh "Her"
Baby Butch

i love it so much, I wish I had a doctor like Frances and a friend like Julie. Is she real like me? Cuz i'd like this to be true! Where do Julie and I go from here? So many questions.
P.S. I love the first cappie oh soooo much. She is adorable!  

Yes I figured you would like the first cappy. The girl shown is cute, sweet, and babyish. i am glad you loved the new story. You are real but I guess Julie is not, unless you find her.

Baby Butch

This little cappie story was really good and Jessy is just so cute. Great Job.

With love RingletGirl  

Thanks for saying so, Ringlet Girl.
Baby Butch

super cute caps im so jealous oh "Her"  

Thanks for commenting on my cappies Jennagirl. : )

jessybaby
 Yes I figured you would like the first cappy. The girl shown is cute, sweet, and babyish. i am glad you loved the new story. You are real but I guess Julie is not, unless you find her.  
Still, absolutely beautiful!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.