Jessica Alba
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
We need a pic of jessica alba in a diaper.
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Thanks for the idea sweety! Maybe when I get through all my other things I'm doing but I have like 10 things I already have planned though. If someone can make one earlier than please do!

Alina Fey
Something like this? Sorry for the quality - my first attempt to make such a thing.

I guess it might be fun to put all the celebrities into diapers  

Lord_Turkey
I've got a picture of her I believe in my collection back at home - probebly came off care4baby.net.

I'll look for it tonight when I get home
Lord_Turkey
Here you go diaperbaby247, admittedly its a few days late and I had to scroll through 247 pics before I found her;

DeliaPink
Oh my goodness this is delicious and sweet very cute cute!
Thankies for posting it.
Huggles,
Delia

emma_sissy
Hi Delia:

Wow! Jessica always looks great, but never this good! Thanks.

Kisses, Emma

Lord_Turkey
my pleasure
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww its beautiful! I love the cute babyish stickers on her didee! It makes her look even more cute and babyish!

sissylacy88
she would look so cute.
prissyprincess
  I totally agree How about putting her in a wittle missy prissy extra short dress and give her a spanking with a full one on.  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

uksimon

Here you go diaperbaby247, admittedly its a few days late and I had to scroll through 247 pics before I found her;

No photo, what a shame it sounded good
Trunksshe
I have a multi-picture of Jessica Alba but I don't know how to post it here...Sorry.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

picfab

We need a pic of jessica alba in a diaper.  

You're right! Jessica Alba needs to be in a diaper!
Here we go - some pics I made years ago!
Enjoy! /picfab

Jessica's diaper change (from some movie never made...)

vidcaps (without diapers...) taken from 'Idle Hands'

khannakevin52
She looks good in a diaper 
prissyprincess
  mommy is BZ rite now dear she,ll change you in a few , just get use to being wet deary , giggles , I WUV them their great dear THX .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

serendipity
it's great when someone completes one of these requests
pamperschick07

it's great when someone completes one of these requests  

I agree a+ work!

pacibaby198234
Great work i luv it!
cd404
Fantastic pics, jessica is soooo pwetty
xx

seeinglife
I liked the Idle Hands pics. Thanxs.
BabyBarby
She;s so cute! Im not a lesbian but I would! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

TiresiasRex
As I recall, someone's avatar was of the lovely Miss Alba in nothing but a diaper, very tanned body, and arms draped innocently across her breasts.

And I am unable to see some of the images posted above - so it may already be there. Sigh.
TiresiasRex
The lovely and talented DDNixx over at Deviantart.com has continued Picfab's work. Her pasties and her selection of diapered Jessica Alba images are quite impressive. Be sure to check them out!

sissybabydreams
Took a while to get them up there but well done and well worth the wait

Baby Butch

I see some nice pics have been added by Pic Fab.

I used that last one recently.

TiresiasRex
Not sure of any recent images from  PicFab being  added above...but I do direct everyone (at the sake of sounding repetitive) over to Deviantart.com and search for DDNixx's Gallery. Jessica Alba, Keira Knightly and Emma Watson are favorites of hers...and all receive the "celebrity diaper treatment" (most in Pampers).

Hope this helps!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.