PG The introduction of a Dun Dun Dun Nathie
Meee saying hai.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi I am Nathie I am pretty random and I love hello kitty and cute things oh and pop tarts and lucky charms even though they are like 7:50p a box in like English money. I love pretty Lolita dresses and gothic looks and also Japanese street fashion. At one point I was collard and owned but that mum my passed away and I love to please and show affection. I think that family and friends are the greatest gifts in the world. I also like to write romantic things like letters and poem’s. well that’s all I got to say for them moment hope you like what you read.
Stay pretty everyone.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
Add your message here..
Hello Nathie:

First, sorry to hear your mum passed away. You have my condolences.

Sounds like you're a cute and expressive young girl! Lolita dresses, Gothic and Japanese cosplay fashion and Hello Kitty fit in well with the Little Girl spirit that a lot of us have.

I think you'll like it here. So from one young girl to another, welcome aboard!

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby.
I posted my Awards in a Blog. Here is a link to view them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
What kind of post would you like to make?
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.