PG I'm a transgender crossdresser new to being a sissy
Looking for friends
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just looking for friends that will help me be a better sissy.
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalassissy
Welcome to sissy kiss hope you have a great time here
krystala's sissy baby
rachelricci
welcome! im transgender to i hope you have fun :)

sissyjj
Welcome to SK! xx
~ Items ~

Prissie

Hello CD XVII:

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll find friends here.

Transgender? Crossdresser? Sissy? All of that and more, are what we're about. Right now I'm wearing white nylon panties. Today at work I wore pantyhose under my en homme work clothes. I love the look and feel of ph on my legs the morning after using Nair to get rid of all that horrid hair.

What do you think of diapers? If you hanker for the delightful feeling of warmth and wetness when you put on a diaper and wet it, we're into that too. I do that on many a morning myself.

SissySweetness and Luv,

Prissie 
   Prissie

Baby Butch
  Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby.  
joanne_s
Welcome there.
Well I'm an adult little girl who is transgendered and I think it's better to find you by observing how other peoples little side lives with all the other bits cos everyone's a bit different. You sure don't have to do 'everything' everyone here does and some you may not feel comfortable with and that's okay.
You'll find some posts here by different people and you're very welcome to read my blog (link below) which might provide some food for thought around this topic (and heaps of other stuff).
Regards Jo.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

asherm

hi! nice to meet you!
SissyDesiree
Welcome to the site. There are forums here where you can ask questions and get advice. But as for being better, you have to decide who you want to be and try to be that person. There is no "best" way to be a sissy.
- Sissy Desiree

VaneTV
Hi CD17!! I am a (new) sissy looking for sissy friends!! Xoxo
Tags:
friends
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.