I'm a new little sissy!
Just want to share my backstory
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi sissys!   I'm so happy I've found a place for girls like me to talk and play! Peolple on SissyKiss are so nice and generous (unlike other people who don't understand  ) This is the first time I EVER told anybody my true information.

Anyways, my real name is Alex, but I would much prefer being called Alice. I have been a sissy for as long as I can remember. I remember having the urge to wear diapers and dressing like a girl when I was just a little toddler. My earliest memory of wanting to be a sissy was when I was about 3. In my sleep, I dreamt of a beautiful woman taking me to be diapered and sissified. In the dream, she took me to a pink nursery with several real baby girls. There was a huge line filled with babies and their mommies. I was the oldest one there and the only "boy". When I was finally at the front, I stepped on the changing table. I eagerly stripped off my clothes, looking at a wardrobe full of pink, girly clothes and a pack of diapers. My mommy was about to change me, but right when the diaper touched my skin, I woke up. I was so sad for not being able to experience the dream, I cried. I remember every night before sleeping, I tried to continue this dream. It didn't work.

I never told anybody about my secret, ever. I was too afraid. I remember seeing some of my baby cousins, envying them. I frequently thought, "If onlly we could switch places". When I was about seven, I told one of my older cousins I had a huge secret that I'd never tell. She kept asking me for hints, and I said it ends in the syllable "pers". (I was thinking of diapers.) She thankfully never found out.

I thought that I was the only person in the world who wanted these things. I sometimes thought that everybody secretley wanted this. I first indulged in my fetish when I was about 9. I used to put toilet paper over my bulge and pee in it over the toilet. I also used to put towels around my body to make it look like skirts and dresses. I sometimes wore multiple underpants to see how a diaper feels. Whenever thinking of trying on things linke diapers and panties, I thought ridiculous things like "people are secretley watching me" or "hidden cameras".

After I learned how to clear internet history, for the first time, at about 12, I looked up things to satisfy my fetish. I finally had the courage to search videos on adults in diapers and men in women's clothing. I thought that only incontinent people wear diapers and only gay people dress like girls. I was very wrong. When searching these things, I found out what a diaper fetish is, what infantilism is, what cross-dressing is. I was happy to know that there were others like me.

I never actually wore these things until I was about 14. I once wore a pair of panties when my whole family was sleeping. It felt wonderful. After this, I started wearing all the pretty panties I could find. I did this secretley enough to avoid anybody finding out.

At the same age, I later started wearing diapers. My nephew used to be a bedwetter and had a pack of Goodnites at my house. I got one of his diapers to fit me, and it felt great. I wet it and shoved it at the bottom of my trashcan. I started doing this more and more, and wore them at night as well. I combined diapers with panties, and gradually wore other girly things such as tops and skirts. This was always in the privacy of my bathroom.

I started indulging so much, I had a stash of things in my bathroom. I was the greatest hiding spot I could find. Months later, my mother found it and showed it to my sisters. They noticed their clothes in their stash and their children's diapers. I played it cool, and they thought it was my older brother  .

That is pretty much my entire story. Even now, at age 18 i am afraid to wear girl clothes in public.

I am still afraid to do these things in public. I sometimes wear panties and diapers under my clothes, and only fully dress in my bathroom. What should I do to gain more courage? My family could probably accept this, but I am still afraid. People will think that I'm gay, a freak, and that I have serious psycological problems Please help me tell people!
Imagine a world entireley populated by sissy boys and girls- No more war, violence, and hate... Only big fluffy diapers and pretty pink panties!
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
  Welcome to Sissy Kiss. It is a very exciting place to be.  
littlegirl_inside

Welcome sweetie, hope you have fun here. Courage is something that will come in time but don't be in too much of a rush, take your time to explore your feelings and now you are among friends you will get all the advice you need.
Samantha

~cliques~

P-chan
Hey Alice, welcome to Sissy Kiss. It's a great place to be; you can be who you really want to be here. Don't worry too much about what people might think about you. There is nothing wrong with you wanting to wear girl's clothes / nappies and so on. It's not a psychological problem. However, as Littlegirl_inside said, don't rush yourself. You have a lot of time to work out who you are, who you want to be, how you feel and so on. Courage will come in time, when you are more comfortable in your own skin. Take your time.Explore this site; there are plenty of people who would love to be your friend and who can give you really good advice and support. xx
Andreea
I doubt anyone can offer any instant advice for boosting courage, but it is a good idea to come here, where you can unwind, open up, and hopefully become more relaxed and comfortable with being who you are. At least hearing similar stories (and I have heard many such) will demonstrate that you are far from being alone **Hugs**.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

DiaperedPrincess777
Thanks for the advice! I feel like I can finally open up, and I think you're right about courage working in time. Even now, I gained enough courage to wear a triple diaper under cute pink panties (but still under my boy clothes). I hope nobody finds out! I would have never done this before. This website helps a lot <3 ;)
Imagine a world entireley populated by sissy boys and girls- No more war, violence, and hate... Only big fluffy diapers and pretty pink panties!
Dru

Thanks for the advice! I feel like I can finally open up, and I think you're right about courage working in time. Even now, I gained enough courage to wear a triple diaper under cute pink panties (but still under my boy clothes). I hope nobody finds out! I would have never done this before. This website helps a lot <3 ;)  

Joining Sissy Kiss gives +5 Sissy Courage

Welcome to Sissy Kiss. For me the first impression I got from you is that you are a lot braver than you think you are. If you have your mind set on coming out and telling people I think there is a whole section of the site dedicated just for that but in my opinion I think you should just have fun and enjoy yourself and the rest will sort itself out when you are ready.

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

sissy sabrina
Hi Alice and welcome to Sissy Kiss

suziekins
Hi Alice (((hug)))..welcome to sissykiss..it's a fun place to be yourself..xxx
Leslie Ann
Wonderful to have you here with us princess, I think you will find everyone to be nice and understanding.

As far as telling your secret, honey every princess has a secret that by the end of here story will be revieled. Trust me when I say there is no hurry, enjoy yourself and be happy; these are teh truely important things in life.

Again welcome, being amoungst your sisters is always a positive step in the right direction to discovering fully the girl inside you.

Hugs! 

Sissy Jenni
Hi! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!!!

I can not promise really adivse, but I do soo relate to the problem of how to deal with sissyness publicly. Think Andreea is ceertaninly right!  Myself I waited longer thatn you because I am such a people pleaser and wanted to prove to myself even that I was supposed to be a boy. Now I'm just a newbie like you but I am so Happy for it!!  Welcome again!!! 
Sissy Jenni
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.