PG Im new here How is everyone?
Just trying to fit in<3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hai , Everyone

: Im new here i jus wanted to say Hai to everyone here<3
whats up here my Introduction :

: Im known as ImKawai which is Japanese for Im *Cute* but your welcome to call me anything you like

My Personality : Im kind , Smart , Thoughtful , Funny , Random , Energetic at times , Im reliable and a Very good friend.

What i look like : im skinny with Green Eyes and really Epic Emo-Black hair , i have a Hair style known as Scene if you have no idea what that is , It makes my look like a Anime character in a way , my hair-stylist cuts my hair in triangles and Ermm hard to explain , Im 5'11 tall and Im very very Attractive i'll show you pics another time i promiss.

What i can do : Im a very Gifted and Talented Singer , Voice-Actor , Artists , Im amazing at video games , I can write Poems , and Write songs , im pretty much good at everything <3

: Belive it or not with my good looks , and Talent im actually still single , I devoted myself to a special sum1 and she ended up breaking my heart
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
Anata wa totemo kawaii desuneee! ^_^

I spent a year in Japan and I also love anime and video games! Feel free to click on my profile and friend or message me honey, we have much to talk about!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Prissie
Hello ImKawai and welcome to our site!

Sorry to hear your special some1 broke your heart. Best wishes finding someone who will stay with you.

You're our kind of girl. I look forward to your contributions to SissyKiss and all the beautiful things we do.

Prissie
   Prissie

krowwychan
hey kawaii! u seem very nice and i would love to chat with u! :D i hope we can begood freinds and i hope u have a awsome time here!
Baby Butch
Welcome to the site and enjoy all the activities.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.