ideasrequests
might as well get more ideas
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
if you have an idea youd like to see come alive or a request please tell me
plump and soft
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dj2000

if you have an idea youd like to see come alive or a request please tell me  

I am big fan of salon twips where husband is twicked into going there to compweet his halloween costume or to resowlve a bet. his wifey diapers him and he gets several new hairdos before the right one is picked. then, finally the right hair is matched with the right outfit and when they turn him awound he sees his sissy adult baby girl self and looses control peeing and messing his diaper - while the women all laugh and coo at him
I dare you to try and diaper me and make me want it! Then, make me get pudgy pudgy pudgy, and maybe send me to the hair salon, either way tease me relentlessly! Ok, actually I am politely requesting you feature me (once dan - becomes dani or little dani) in captions doing the above. pweaty pweeeaasse!

p.s. (I also luv weight gain and hair themed caps!)
bubblebutt
that might be hard if you can find me a pic i will gladly do it.
plump and soft

babie
oh and after salon go shopping for more dresses and after go out for dinner and gets picked up by a couple of guys to dance with
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
As351
Nice thought baby )

Aoi
Need more chubby pics that have a more hypnotic approach to them. Make the viewer feel more compelled to live what they see, hehe.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.