hormone therapy
babytransbunny
day: 3
Posted on July 27th, 2010 ~ 3:32 am
Hi freinds and sissies. Today is day three in my hormone therapy not much change. I am extaticly happy. For those thinking of hormone treatment just do it already! I know its a big step but why not you live only once. Go with no regrets. You don't want to get old and say my whole life I wanted and wondered about having real breasts. Just be sure to see a doctor for the treatment. Its the only way in my oppinion. Also the doctor will want you to fallow the harry benjiman standards of care for a ts. To all my sissies and freinds
Butterfly kisses
Amanda
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda
Last Post
130 posts
Show the rating stats
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
i
0 - 50 of 129 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
ReiChan
Posted July 27th, 2010 ~ 5:07 am
Welcome to SK! =D
And also congrats and good luck with your hormone therapy. =)
Prissie
Posted July 27th, 2010 ~ 10:02 am
Seems to me hormones are a rather serious step, maybe not as much as SRS but still not a casual thing. One should undergo long counseling before messing around with hormones, and this would be even more emphatically so for SRS.

Curtsies for all those with girl feelings, whatever are your best options

Prissie
   Prissie
ashie
Posted July 27th, 2010 ~ 10:11 am
Yes hormones (and blockers) are a amazing, but theyre still a serious step that you should take time to consider and should NOT jump into head first. It is a huge change and impact on your body and you need to be careful with it
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall
Sissy Jenni
Posted July 27th, 2010 ~ 3:29 pm
I read Rei-chan, and Prissie, and Ashies' caution. They have good advice Still, I think you are brave and right. I will follow (with a doctor's counsel of course). ^^
Sissy Jenni
babytransbunny
Posted July 27th, 2010 ~ 8:42 pm
Sorry to all who read "day3". Yes you are correct its a big step not one to take lightly. In my excitement I for got to explain that the "Benjimen" standards cover psycotherapy and council. I have spent so time with psycologists and psycotherapists all told eight months. Well above the minimum set in the Benjimen standards also countless dr visits for blood work and been diognosed as ts or severe gender dysphoria. When I said "do it already" I didn't meen skip steps or take short cuts. There is only one way and that's the right way. I love all you ladies and sissies
No perceavable changes to report stable mood. All same as day3

Butterfly kisses
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda
Baby Butch
Posted July 28th, 2010 ~ 1:05 am
Best of luck with your treatment, welcome to the site.

jgauthier
Posted July 28th, 2010 ~ 1:33 am
Good luck! Look forward to hearing how everything goes. You've done everything by the book so you should be fine.
Sissy sarah
Posted July 28th, 2010 ~ 7:46 am
From the true bottom of my true hart and soul i which you ALL the luck in you're future transformation from the caterpillar - the cocoon - and now finally its time fore the BEAUTIFUL butterfly to come to life  

im SO HAPPY fore you dear as well as jealous as i still have to fight fore my rights  

Fly my pretty butterfly friend spread you're wings and fly   

babytransbunny
Posted July 28th, 2010 ~ 11:40 pm
Hi love and kisses to all! Well day five brings no change other than begining of erectile disfuncion which is great for me! I've been working hard but also upped my fatty foods intake just a little hope to see a little extra padding in the right places soon. Someone yesterday mentioned t blocker. My doctor explained this to and I've also cheched around t block is unnessasary. T blockers are used in men when chemical castration occurs and no e related side effects are desired. Also in women producing an influx of t and a normal amount of e. But on a m-f ts we want the femenine side effects. And the strongest t blocker on the market is of course... Ladies toogether... Estrogen! So a ts on e don't need t that's our montra a ts on e don't need t. It is an unnessasarry expense when it is expense enough the pills alone for the next year will cost just under 2000 dollars. I love you all
Butterfly kisses
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted July 29th, 2010 ~ 7:31 am
Actually hon from what i heard from the docs AS well as my mentor its NOT a good idea to increase you're fat intake sweetie because when on sed hormones you will automaticly increse you're body fat. And taking in more does NOT help you shape your body sweetie as you're body fat will be relocated from ALL over you're body  

babytransbunny
Posted July 30th, 2010 ~ 1:10 am
Today is day six. The biggest thing I notice is my mood is so much more stable not so up and down. I am truely happy for the first time in years. N a side note I set up a po box cause my brother intercepted a letter for amanda yesterday from my doctor since he knows about me in the past it raised a lot of questions. But I got it played off for now till the time is right to tell him
Love to all my sisters
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted July 30th, 2010 ~ 11:06 pm
Hi y'all I've completed week one in my HRT regimin. Life in general is really good emotionally I'm a little more sensitive. But more even keel overall. Niplles starting gain more sensitivity facial hair growth has slowed dramaticly. My bigest concern is my smoking. I'm trying to quit. I have good days and bad. But atleast I've cut way down. Next week is open and honest QandA you ask anything ill answer honestly. Can't wait to hear your questions
Love to all my sisters
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 1st, 2010 ~ 3:25 am
Hi to all my sisters and sissy freinds. Its the beginning of week two. All is well. No noticable physical developments. Dosages. Dr Lee has me on premarin 1.25mg I take one twice daily. Oh over the last week I've gradually plucked my eyebrows to neet feminine arches. Just a little each day so no one notices. Now I wish my hair would hurry up and grow. Its way to short for my taste I want it mid bacck lenght. Remember its question and answer week all questions answered even private life q's so ask away
Becoming myself
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 1st, 2010 ~ 6:54 am
Hi hon looking good hon and tho`s far you're DEFENETLY on the right track NICE and slow THATS the ticket  

babytransbunny
Posted August 2nd, 2010 ~ 2:26 am
As day eight comes to a close I sit here reflecting on the past weeks events. From the filling of the script to today physically hair growth has slowed dramaticly. Everywhere I look everybody is cautioning about the use of estrogen I know the risks and ill roll those dice because what's my alternative? I've already tried to commit suicide once and also amputated my own penis in a fit of self directed rage! The risks of negative side effects are far less than my alt. And if by the smallest of percentages that they god forbid kill me at least I was happy for part of my life. Cause right now I am happy!

Love and butterfly kisses
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 2nd, 2010 ~ 7:33 am
Hon if you refer to your body hair growth drasticly slowing down thats NORMAL dear  

As fore your hair well hon as far as i know Estrogen dont have that mush to do with the speed of growing hair dear thats biological sweetie  

And if you're feeling mood swings (as i think you're having now darling ) thats also PERFECTLY normal dear   So DONT dispare hon you're on the right way darling but it might take alitle time before the hormones start to kick in so to say sweetie  

HOWEVER if you think something is not right CONTACT you're doc ASAP

You know were i am if you need to talk hon '

Butterfly kisses  

babytransbunny
Posted August 3rd, 2010 ~ 4:42 am
Its day nine. Most immediatly niticable effects are complete now were in for the long haul slow gradual changes. Ill be posting pics before during and afters. And measurements also. Ill keep it short tonight. Cause its late and four am comes early
Love to all my sisters
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 4th, 2010 ~ 12:56 am
OMG! Its hot here in kansas. Hi to all my sisters. Just another day in paradise-not. I'm so worn out. Been up at four am all this week and get to bed at 1w or 12. Its tough on a girl pretending to be a man. Ill be so happy when I can 100 percent be me. Right now its like I'm norman bates with a split prsonality lol no not that bad but sometimes it seems like it. I think ill go to bed early tonight
Love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 4th, 2010 ~ 8:11 am
Well hon join my world fore the last 7 yers   its rely hard to live in this limbo land of nether a man or a woman but still live and you're soul is like a women   IT SUCKS !!!!!!!!

Sounds to me dear that you're hormones have started working sweetie and the hot COULD be hot flashes and the sleeping disorders again hormones side effect. BUT hon TRUST me on this staying up all nights is NOT a good thing regardless dear so try and try again to get to bed in a reasonable time dear

Hang in there hon i KNOW you can do it  

babytransbunny
Posted August 5th, 2010 ~ 12:12 am
Hi its amanda and day eleven can it get any hotter?! Icant wait till fall. The cool air the colors. Its a wonderful time. I love it. Not much happening here in kansas working a lot. Can hardly afford my pills I'm going to have to get a third job to survive. But it'll be worth it just found out my script is suppossed to be double what it is now. five mg a day not 2.5. That's about all for now. I love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 6th, 2010 ~ 12:07 am
What a day at work alright here the scoop I work with a bunch of guys building houses. My god all they do is bicker argue and "slam" each other I soo wanted to tell them all to shut up cause they were getting on my nerves but I wasn't going to be the bitch just yet. Maybe I'm tired from not sleeping well or overly sensitive but what ever it is being around them today sucked. Maybe tomorrow will be better. But I dare not rile them to badly caus they know I'm a bit on the femine side but have no idea ast just how feminine ;) MLS(my little secret) and with jobs hard to find I really need this one. Hopefully some thing will come up soon and switch jobs where I can let my inner woman out more. Or maybe ill finally find the one and live happilly ever after with him. Ok reality check but a girl can dream right? Ok I've rambled enough not that it matters though. Love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 6th, 2010 ~ 11:55 pm
Ouch my head is pounding. I've got one of my migrains but so far its tolerable work sucked I was up till one am and back up at four. I think my body is drained I'm going home to shower and ly in bed for about a month lol nothing new physacly but measurements. 5'6" 180lbs hips40" waist35" bust40" my goal is 38 29 38
Love all you ladies
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 8th, 2010 ~ 1:44 am
Ok ladies and sissy freinds its been two weeks now body and facial hare growth is slowed. I only have to shave every other day now. Nipples are really getting sensitive my shirts really tickle some times. It transfers straight to my nether parts. Erections are almost completely gone and my libido is slowed. Thanks to you girls whome have supported me thus far
Love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 9th, 2010 ~ 1:25 am
OMG its hot I'm not doing anything and it feels like its a millionm degrees in here. Hot flash.

Ok question is it cheating if you send pics to someone and you know there using them to get off. And your boy freind is only someone on the computer. Any one? Am I bad or is it harmless flirting ?

Hope someone can solve this for me.
Love all amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 9th, 2010 ~ 7:51 am
Well hon in my humble opinion sending a pic of you to a guy so that he can ...... while still sort of together with this DREAM man   is NOT advisable dear.

As fore the rest im like SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous on ya girl (sigh ) But of course ECSTATIC and SO HAPPY fore you my dear little Soul sister  

HANG in thee hon youre WAY on the way dear  

babytransbunny
Posted August 10th, 2010 ~ 12:37 am
OMG I need a new job. Something inside where I don't have to kill myself to barely make it. Air conditioning would be awsome and something that will support me. Short of illegal I'd do almost anything today is a dejavu day same as the days before. No changes.

Love amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 11th, 2010 ~ 3:50 am
Hi every one. Today OMG blistering in kansas. The only good thing about this heat. I've lost ten lbs in two days. Unbeleiveable. Mostly just dehydration and most will come back but I'm sure a few were fat lbs. Nifty little fact once you grow a fat cell it never dies and never is lost. They just shrink that's why losing weight is harder than putting it on. Its true check the wik. Oh tomorrow I leave to go to work in lawton ok. Ill be staying in an apartment with a bunch of other guys for a week so its time to butch up like that's possible lol I am who I am right. But any way it may be a long week away from my boyfreind. If I hadn't mentioned it he's wonder ful. We met online and text every nite. We've neve met inperson but are still making progress in our relationship. The first day we chated he wanted to come over but I wouldn't let him. I explained I want something that could be longterm and develop over time he was very understanding and supports that. He knows about me and my transition and doesn't seem to have the hangups some guys do and I don't think its a fetish experiment either. I think he wants a true loving relationship as much as I do. Only one draw back to this relationship (ill explain in later installments) so things overall have gone well lately her in kansas
Love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 12th, 2010 ~ 1:31 am
Hi again its amanda here can a day off be any more hectic. I've been on the go since six am. I'm just now getting to laundry. I also had a fight with my brother maybe I'm a bit sensitive but he pissed me off and I let him have a piece of my mind. I wish I lived alone itd be a lot easier. This trip to oklahoma is going to suck. I'm dreading it. I'm in the middle of a hot flash and a little cranky. It'll pass though ill be alright. Physically everything the same no updates
I love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 12th, 2010 ~ 1:32 pm
Hi ladies and sissies. I know its early but I had to tell yall bout what I packed for my trip. First off I only packed panties. No boy undie I don't wear them any more. Secold my lady speed stick yes it smells so nice and I know the guys can smell the scent and third my pink toothbrush. Also I have have my premarin hormone pills packed. If any one looks in my bag I'm busted big. I love secrets lol.
Love to my sisters and sissies
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 13th, 2010 ~ 3:05 am
Well here we are in lawton ok just outsíde ft sill stayíng ín a nasty roach hotel. I'm getting reddy for my shower I plan on wearing panties a tight a cut t shirt and my really tight short stretchy bike shorts they show off my smooth crotch well now the guys will see how fem down below I am. There watchíng football now while I compose this. Its always exhilerating to walk such a fine line between masculine and fem and ill deffinately be on the fem side tonight. Hope they don't stare tomuch lol.
Love all you ladies and sissies
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 14th, 2010 ~ 3:56 am
Hi all still in oklahoma and want to be home. Al is well but its hard keeping my fem side all bottled up short entry tonight cause its late love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 14th, 2010 ~ 8:31 am
HOLD on hon. soon enough you`l coming home again dear AND with more cash in your pocket  

babytransbunny
Posted August 15th, 2010 ~ 1:27 am
OMG! Is it me ik think not every resturaunt down here is slow I sat at sonic for an hour waiting on two burgers and they couldn't get the order right. Finally I just left. Then mcdonalds took forty min and the first time I was here taco bell one hour and fifteen min for tacos my goodness and the sit downs you have to wait an hour for a table maybe I'm just being bitchy. Ok enough on this hole in the wall town. Works going ok. Should be headed home tuesday. I'm a little self concious of my appearance my nipples are poking through my teeshirts. I feel like every one is looking at me. I can't wait to go fulltime but it will be a while till everything is in place. When I get home ill check my figure and send out my new measurements. I'm sure my butts bigger all my pants are tight as hell. I need to go. Shopping and buy some pants that fit size nines. I like the stretch denim its comphy. Bye girls
Love ya all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 16th, 2010 ~ 2:51 am
Hi all! The day is finally over. I just got out of a hot bubble bath my skin feels sooo soft. Just over three weeks and I'm still going strong. One of the guys at work teases me about being like a woman. Cause I spend a long time primping in the bathroom. Also I've been pretty bitchy lately if he only knew ! He sees it as a putdown but I see it as a compliment lol. Its a long road ahead but I'm settling into the journey nicely. I have another doctors appointment next weekend to chech that I'm responding well. I don't think I could feel any better about myself. I am getting tired of all the sports on tv the other guys watch don't they like disney lol. Love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 17th, 2010 ~ 5:12 am
Hi again its amanda. Still in oklahoma. Hope to be home tomorrow its pretty late so short entry tonight
Bye love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Daddy's Girl
Posted August 17th, 2010 ~ 4:16 pm
Hey, it's me! Just telling you again, I'm so happy for you!
babytransbunny
Posted August 18th, 2010 ~ 2:33 am
Hi ladies and sissies. Well I made it home. The first thing I did was change to a diapy I'm wet now as I type this. The secolnd thing was put a bra on my girls were uncaged for way to long lol they feel so much better now. Tomorrow I'm taking measurements to check any changes. I'm so happy to be home!
Love you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
babytransbunny
Posted August 19th, 2010 ~ 2:49 am
Mmmmmaa! Big kiss to you all! Its been three and a half weeks now and here are my updated measurements hips-38 waist-34 chest-39. Weight down five lbs last time I was 40-35-40. So there is some progress. Its a slow road I'm on but ill get there sooner or later thou sooner is better lol. I'm still on five mg per day of premarin. Ill send out new measurements in about two weeks. If there are any other girls on hormones or want to be e mail me I'd love to chat and make new freinds.
Love all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
DSummer
Posted August 20th, 2010 ~ 1:17 am
hey baby,

I admire you so much... I am keeping a journal of my changes as well, but I don't have the guts to put them up here.

Anyway, I was wondering if you're still looking for some sort of work that could get you away from those jerks? If you like to write at your computer, then I might have a job that you'd really like, and could free up your time a little for you to be yourself more often. It's terribly unhealthy to try and live two lives...

I was completely split until about eighteen months ago I talked to my wife about it. She freaked at first, then was cool, and then freaked again. Now, she is not only accepting of the fact that I enjoy dressing up, but she's supportive. The difference in my personality and confidence is incredible, and let's face it, confidence is one thing you can never have enough of.

Luvs,
Dawn Summer
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."

Check out these hot toys, mags, dvds and free gifts!
babytransbunny
Posted August 20th, 2010 ~ 3:58 am
Hi yall. If I wanted to I could have a huge lawsuit against the local pharmacy. I get my hormone script filled there. It also just so happens my mother gets her scrips there also (small town). Welltoday she shows up at work with my pills and asks what are these. I sort of freek and shutdown. The pharmacy gave my script to my mom to give to me. I was floored. What ever happened to confidentiality and so on I could probably get enough to pay for my surgery and then some but I'm me I do unto others as I would have done to me. They were only trying to make it convenient for me since she was already there. So I forgive the tresspass and forget. But now my secret is out and I have to deal with that bag of worms earlier than I wanted. Oh well that's the life of a trans woman.
Love all ya
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 20th, 2010 ~ 5:43 am
Oh SNAP !!!!!!!!!!!!  

well hon as you sed you're self better to get it over with then having to live too life`s

i JUST pray that your mom etc.... will be supportive rather then act up

ALWAYS remember what i toled you tho dear ALWAYS keep the door open if they whant in again after a while of digesting things dear

BabyJessicaKitty
Posted August 20th, 2010 ~ 6:15 pm
My parents don't want me to transition, they'd rather not have me than have a beautiful and adorable daughter.   But I'm gonna, as soon as I get my own place. Hopefully your mommy won't do what mine did.

I wish you well!
I wuv kitties and I's an adorable lil' kitten.
DSummer
Posted August 21st, 2010 ~ 3:37 am
Sorry to hear that Baby. Sometimes it's better for things to come out when you feel they're time has come, but sometimes you can use little accidents like this to actually break the ice and open up a dialog for your explanations. I really hope things work out okay with this, because I know first hand that things will sometimes get much, much, MUCH worse before you begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Luvs,

Dawn

P.S. what updates do you have about taking your hormones?
Dawn Summer

BabyJessicaKitty
Posted August 21st, 2010 ~ 3:50 am
Back in 2006 I was on hormones for a short time. A total of 6 weeks. I was self-medicating (no prescriptions   ) and I was taking 4mg/day of estrogen (EstroFem brand) and 100mg/day spiro. Then last year I was taking spiro up until I decided the world wasn't worth living in anymore and attempted suicide by taking the rest of the bottle (I had only been on it two weeks prior so I ate nearly 80 pills of the stuff that night   ).

The good news is that the 6 weeks did give me an A-cup chest (which sadly faded away) and I got some permanent feminization out of it (facial and skin and hair softness). The other good news is the counselors at the crisis center gave me a new outlook on life and this horrible ordeal of being trapped in teh wrong body.

But ah, I loved it back in 2006 when I was on the estrogen! I had boobs, hips, almost no facial hair, and I was so freaking happy all the time! Coming off the estrogen, I was an emotional wreck. No ****, a fly could land on me and I'd burst out crying for an HOUR.
DSummer
Posted August 21st, 2010 ~ 4:08 am
WOW, that's an... well I'm not sure how to put it. But what new outlook did they put on your ordeal? I would think that they'd either prescribe that you take gender counseling, or try and discourage it. What happened?

I'm glad you seem better now,
Dawn Summer

BabyJessicaKitty
Posted August 21st, 2010 ~ 4:54 am
Oh yes, they told me to take things in baby steps (funny, cause I'm a baby girl at heart!) and find a way to move out on my own and then start hormones, and not to rush things. They also went on about how much happier I'd be if I had my own place, and I was prescribed Prozac. Since then, I've switched to Lexapro and now I'm on Celexa. Antidepressants are win, but estrogen is better!
babytransbunny
Posted August 21st, 2010 ~ 4:17 pm
Hi all. Sorry I missed you ladies last night I was out fishing with my uncle last night. OMG yes I love fishing what I enjoy the most isthe quiet serenity when on the lake. It gives me time to think.

Physical changes I notice right now is slow body hair growth its still there but grows half as fast the next are my breasts they seem bouncy and bigger
Kisses amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
BabyJessicaKitty
Posted August 22nd, 2010 ~ 12:10 am
Yay for bigger boobs! I remember when mine grew out. omg, mine were really itchy! Are yours itchy?
babytransbunny
Posted August 22nd, 2010 ~ 3:19 am
Hi yall today was not a good day. Last night the news was broke to me about my eight year old cousin. That in two to three years hell be blind. I feel so bad for him. Surgery can fix the problem but being dirt floor poor we have no insurace and no money. If I had the money for my surgery saved I'd gladly give it to him because children come first to all other needs. Secolnd my moms car caught fire and burned to the ground it was paid for so my parents only had liabilaty insurance on it. And its their only car and no money to buy another. I don't know what well do now. Its just one of those days that wrench your heart. You forget your needs and just do what you can. So if you are of the praying kind may I ask that you remember my family in teir time of need as I remember each and all you in my prayers.
Bless you all
Amanda

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy sarah
Posted August 22nd, 2010 ~ 1:10 pm
Oh my dear Little soul sister  

What can i say other then when it rain it pores  

Life sertenly gives us already on the ground the HARD road thats fore shore  

My sincere condolences both to you're cousin as well as you're parents dear  

And you know yore ALWAYS in my prayers dear ( including those you care fore )

0 - 50 of 129 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit