PG Hiya all, I'm new here! *waves*
Introducing myself *smiles*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya!

I'm Jessica, I'm new here, I've visited a couple of times but I only just decided to take the step and sign up so I can meet lots of other people like me! I love pretty everything is on this site hehe.

I'm a student, and I'm very much in the closet at the moment but I love being a cute girly boy. Wearing girly clothes is my most favourite thing ever! Especially when combined with some fluffy little kitty ears hehe.

If anyone wants to get to know me better than just message me ^_^. I always love talking to other people like me and admirers too.

*mwah* xxx

Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss. Many new people are joining and the site is improving all the time.
Diaperskirt
Hey cutie! Whatcha wearing? ;) Welcome to the site! Message me any time for some girly talk ok? :)
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Prissie

Hiya!

I'm Jessica, I'm new here, I've visited a couple of times but I only just decided to take the step and sign up so I can meet lots of other people like me! I love pretty everything is on this site hehe.

I'm a student, and I'm very much in the closet at the moment but I love being a cute girly boy. Wearing girly clothes is my most favourite thing ever! Especially when combined with some fluffy little kitty ears hehe.

If anyone wants to get to know me better than just message me ^_^. I always love talking to other people like me and admirers too.

*mwah* xxx  

Dear Jessica Kitten:

with curtsies and   to you!

I love wearing girly clothes too. Last night I dehaired my legs with Nair and right now, I'm wearing girl's denim shorts. I'm planning on wearing pantyhose and feminine long underwear under my en homme work clothes when I get dressed to go to my real world job in a few minutes.

Thank you for joining us on ye merry Sissy Kiss. I love this place. I'm sure you will enjoy your participation here.

Curtsies and     in the best Little Girl tradition,

Prissie
   Prissie
Babyvixen
Kitty ears rule! Welcome to SK, have fun, don't start lurking, um… that's all I can think of right now. Talk to'ya later.

sissyboy0000
hiya hun welcome to sk if you need a friend just message *hugs and kisses* 
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)
Jessica_Kitten
They do rule you're right! ^_^ and I don't intend on lurking any time soon hehe

Kireii
Hey Jessica! I'm Aura. I'm new here to, and am still in the closet about being a cute baby girl too. We should totally be besties  33
RP Name: Kireii Aura Kawaiuke
RL Name: Joshua Matthew Damien King
RP Age: 3-4 years old
RL Age: 18 years old
Song That Best Describes Me: "I'm Cute" - Dot from The Animaniacs
I love you all ^^
Jessica_Kitten

Hey Jessica! I'm Aura. I'm new here to, and am still in the closet about being a cute baby girl too. We should totally be besties  33  

hiya Aura ^_^ nice to meet you!

i don't go to cons but I've always wanted too :3

*mwah*
<3

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.