PG Hiya Everybody!
Just a hello from the new girl!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya!

My name is Roma and I enjoy wearing diapers, girly cloths, and being fem. In real life I'm not in a position where I can nearly enough and though I'm in a good relationship with a woman who understands my wants/needs it's not something I can do as open and often as I would prefer.

So I'm really happy that I've decided to join this great site so I can let my girly side out and not feel as if I could be rejected.

I'm looking forward to making friends!
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, glad you could join us and you won't be rejected here.
Prissie

Hiya!

My name is Roma and I enjoy wearing diapers, girly cloths, and being fem. In real life I'm not in a position where I can nearly enough and though I'm in a good relationship with a woman who understands my wants/needs it's not something I can do as open and often as I would prefer.

So I'm really happy that I've decided to join this great site so I can let my girly side out and not feel as if I could be rejected.

I'm looking forward to making friends!  

Roma:

You're in a better position than I am! At least you're partner in life understands your wants and needs. Mine does not.

Anyway .... I like nappies and girl clothes too! (Don't we all   ;) ). At this moment I'm not wearing either, as I'm in a hurry this particular morning to get a bunch of things done. Normally in the morning I'm either in a warm, wet nappy or am wearing any of a number of skirts, dresses or other girlie clothing items I keep handy.

I'm glad you found our site, and look forward to your contributions to what we're about.

Curtsies in the best young girl tradition,

Prissie 
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.