PG Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi there everyone I'm Anna nice to meet you all simply put I'm a girl and proud of it lol! agewise I'm 8 and wouldn't mind a mommy,daddy or sister or brother I'm open I'm not sure what else to say about myself other then I've allways tended towards "girly things"

I'm open to any and all questions you all might have.

So..m, Hugs for the new kid?
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you and enjoy the site.
Hugs Baby Butch
shilong
hi welcome to sk
i hope you like it here

shi long
come to the light

Prissie

Β Hi there everyone I'm Anna nice to meet you all simply put I'm a girl and proud of it lol! agewise I'm 8 Β 

Right now I'm wearing a skirt and a red top with white polka-dots. With a bathing suit underneath. My feelings are like yours: Girl and pround!

My Little Girl age is 8 too! Its great to be 8. And, fine to be 9.

Β and wouldn't mind a mommy,daddy or sister or brother I'm open I'm not sure what else to say about myself other then I've allways tended towards "girly things"

So..m, Hugs for the new kid? Β 

**Wecome hugs to the new kid on the block**

Tonight in your dreams, may you dream of a rough, dirty boy with a name like Patrick who is sent to a girls-only summer camp, who goes through in-processing and comes out the other end as a cute refined girl with a name like Patricia or Priscilla.

Β 

Prissie
   Prissie
annachan
Thankies to all for your welcomes I give man-e-hugs.

And prissy that's a cute outfite.

ecchi1014
Β *picks up and hugs*Β 
Hi ya sweetie and welcome to sissykiss, the land of pure girly happyness. I think you'll like it here, theres so many girlie things too do and people nice to meet. Daddy would love to chat anytime you like, just PM me. I hope you have as wonderful a time here as I haveΒ .
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.
Little Bo Peep
Hello Little Anna,

Welcome to Sissy Kiss.

This is a good place to meet other little girls

like me !

I'm Neeeearly 4

Hope you find what you came here in search of.

I've made many friends here.

HUGS 'cause HUGS are good.

I'll be skipping off to play now

But not before I stand and make a pretty curtsey

Just for you.

Miss Peep

sans Sheep

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

Β 

annachan
Hai Hug r always good So Anna-chan gives them to both of youi HHHHUUUUUGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Pms away.
sissyboi2011
welcome to SK

Prissie

Β Hi there everyone I'm Anna nice to meet you all simply put I'm a girl and proud of it lol! agewise I'm 8 and wouldn't mind a mommy,daddy or sister or brother I'm open I'm not sure what else to say about myself other then I've allways tended towards "girly things"

So..m, Hugs for the new kid? Β 

Hewo Anna:

**Newbie Hugz** **Newbie Hugz** **Newbie Hugs**

Just like old times on an alt.-group I remember years back where we used to welcome new participants with cuddles and hugs. No reason we can't do that here too!

In my imagination, I'm an 8 year old girl too. Its great to be a girl and gr8 to be 8. What more can I say?

Since you like the Little Girl phenom, there's a website out there especially for LG's, forum. girltalk. to. PM me if you're interested in joining.

Sitting here before the keyboard and monitor with girl pajama bottoms and a warm wet nappy underneath,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
Tags:
girlish
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.