Hi, just want to introduce myself
My introduction to my new world
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi,

I’m a newbie, a submissive new sissy.  When I found this site I was just soooo impressed!  It was like I found a home or something I was looking for but didn’t know what. I have so much to learn about sissyness.  Thank you all for being here… this is just wonderful! Anyway a little about me, my fav color is pink, just maybe pastel pink is best.   I really love soft frilly clothes especially silky and just love to dress up all girly. But other types of fashion are attractive to me too. I hope to make some really special friends here.  If so, please pardon my awkwardness. I just adore these icons (sorry for overdoing it). This is an exciting brand new universe for me! 
Sissy Jenni
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

joanne_s
Hi Jenny and welcome to sissy kiss.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

Daddy's Girl
Hihi! I'm glad you found this site, and I hope you have bunches of fun! <33 Nice to meet you, I'm Meg!
OopsiePanty
Welcome to SK Jenny00! Yes it does sound like you have found the right place for you from the sound of things. SK is full of friendly and gentle people and I am sure you will make some friends right away.

*hugs*
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

haley
Hi i am haley and this is my first time ever being to a sissy site, i am not sure if this is for me but im not sure how i know if its the right thing for me. it would be really nice if someone could help me out. Thank you
Baby Butch
  Greetings from Baby Butch and welcome to the site.  

Andreea

How could anyone ever overdose on these lovely icons?   Thank you for the sweet introduction, and I hope you have a really lovely time here (as I'm sure you will).  0
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
maddymatt
Hey im matt..wait gave up that name its Maddy/ Maddie :)
im kind of new too hope you like it here :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.