PG Hi from the UK
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, im new here and I reside in the town of Nottingham in the UK. I am transgender and where my sisters clothes while everyone's out. Other than that there is not much to say apart fom I am a fan of MLP:FIM and doctor who.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shilong
welcome sissy kiss. you do not live far from my baby sister but i can not tell were she live or mommy would kill me.

Hi, im new here and I reside in the town of Nottingham in the UK. I am transgender and where my sisters clothes while everyone's out. Other than that there is not much to say apart fom I am a fan of MLP:FIM and doctor who.  

come to the light
Little Bo Peep
Welcome to Sissykiss from another pretty brit. Hope you find friends and fun here in myriad messages posted.

Stay sweet.

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

pigtailed_baby
*waves* hiyas from another uk girly x
Sissy_Fairy
*waves from Southampton* Welcome to Sissy Kiss :3

I love going to Nottingham, it's such a wonderful city.
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

toffee19

I live about 30 mile from u, I am fairly quiet on here but just thought I would say hi
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.