PG Hi Therer! (again)
Hey I is a kitty-cat
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I registered here some months ago, but then my internet connection got shut off. I didn't get a chance to properly introduce myself, so here goes:

I'm Star. Or Kitty if you prefer.
I am an adult baby-sissy boy/girl. And a babyfur too.
I love being a little kitty-cat.
I absolutely LOVE Hello Kitty; I've even got the Hello Kitty branded plastic assault rifle!
I love being cuddled inside my beautiful furry blanket.

That's about it, really. Good to meet y'all!
Hello Kitty can never be taken too far...
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Welcome aboard (again)!

So, you like being a little kitty-cat? Why not? Kittens and grown cats are wanted and loved and people like to cuddle them. My real life sister in law has two grown cats and a still-growing kitten.

I haven't been to any toy stores lately, so the idea of a Hello Kitty plastic assault rifle is a new one on me. But then, we learn a lot from our newcomers :)

Sorry to hear you lost your internet connection last year. Hope your access problems are over and you can stay and play with us here in ye merrie SissyKiss.

Sitting here in front of my 'puter's monitor and keyboard wearing a warm wet diaper on a Thank-Goodness-Its-Friday morning,

Prissie
   Prissie
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, I love hello kitty too and have seen the assult rifle and other toy guns. Enjoy being a kitty cat!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.